X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Y'all bout to have strokes.

Lynch cory

First early scum lean. In all of the posts he has made thus far, he seems to be going out of his way to buddy up. Scummy strategy. Off to the other game.
    I'm so apoplectic I may just follow that lynch.

Comment

• Checking in. I'll be way more active tomorrow and after that as I won't have to work for the rest of the week.

As always, I vote Lynch No Lynch.
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        I really don't see your argument in the thread. I will say hi to Swag whenever I please. He's my boo.
        The lynch and unlynch of Sancho, the Mrs. Clov has IR-scum gene, the arousal comment to IR, and trying to joke with me before I showed up. All attempts of trying to buddy-up as scum.

Comment

• Ragnarok never lynches on Day 1 though.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Ragnarok never lynches on Day 1 though.
            The 2+2 forums have changed me.

Comment

The lynch and unlynch of Sancho, the Mrs. Clov has IR-scum gene, the arousal comment to IR, and trying to joke with me before I showed up. All attempts of trying to buddy-up as scum.
              Cory? Making jokes? What a read.
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Ragnarok never lynches on Day 1 though.
                He thinks he's going to get the Silent Bob treatment for it, too.
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Swags knows. He's my buddy. Cause I buddied up with him. So hard.

Comment

Cory? Making jokes? What a read.
                    See, and the defensive sarcasm in every post just adds to it.

Comment

• I bet you were.

Comment

He thinks he's going to get the Silent Bob treatment for it, too.
                        I have never heard that movie reference used this way before. Going to put that in the vault for use one day like it.

Comment

The 2+2 forums have changed me.

Comment

Your case is interesting. Will have to give it some thought. I admit to being a bit thrown by your aggressive day 1 behavior too.

Comment

I guess I should be trying to buddy up with you instead.

Comment

• So far cory has tried to buddy up and made sarcastic comments in response. Very townie actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X