• Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 2 - bcb1213, JLash

MD4L - 1 - Rackcitysteelers

Rackcitysteelers - 2 - Centurion

InjuredReserve - 2 - Jepg, Daniel

football2ky - 1 - JLash

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      You really think your unique vote would get him in here? Like 4 others already tried that and it clearly didn't work and they moved on. We aren't getting any info out of him.
      Its getting later in the game. Carrying a dead vote is gonna make things harder and harder
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Unlynch whoever I'm on

Just for now.
        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

You really think your unique vote would get him in here? Like 4 others already tried that and it clearly didn't work and they moved on. We aren't getting any info out of him.
          Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Its getting later in the game. Carrying a dead vote is gonna make things harder and harder
          So we can't ask questions to gather info. And we can't pressure people with lynch votes. Let's just no lynch this then and let Ckane do everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            So we can't ask questions to gather info. And we can't pressure people with lynch votes. Let's just no lynch this then and let Ckane do everything.
            Ask questions all you like I just advise people not to out there role at this point unless it's to nail scum
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
              Ask questions all you like I just advise people not to out there role at this point unless it's to nail scum
              If we are going by this logic we should just no lynch right now. JLash, what do you do?

Comment

• I still want to go with MD4L, I think he's been very scummy all game, tunnel visioning in on jepg. That doesn't really seem like him. But I also trust football here and football says he can clear MD4L so I'll unlynch him. I see the IR and think it's solid. If we didn't have a deadline I probably wouldn't want to go on it yet, but I'd rather not leave the decision up to chance or Blue. If for no other reason than to get IR to say something in his defense, I'll Lynch IR

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                  I still want to go with MD4L, I think he's been very scummy all game, tunnel visioning in on jepg. That doesn't really seem like him. But I also trust football here and football says he can clear MD4L so I'll unlynch him. I see the IR and think it's solid. If we didn't have a deadline I probably wouldn't want to go on it yet, but I'd rather not leave the decision up to chance or Blue. If for no other reason than to get IR to say something in his defense, I'll Lynch IR
                  Or I guess since Blue is being lame and making us unlynch, I'll Unlynch MD4L and Lynch IR

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    I still want to go with MD4L, I think he's been very scummy all game, tunnel visioning in on jepg. That doesn't really seem like him. But I also trust football here and football says he can clear MD4L so I'll unlynch him. I see the IR and think it's solid. If we didn't have a deadline I probably wouldn't want to go on it yet, but I'd rather not leave the decision up to chance or Blue. If for no other reason than to get IR to say something in his defense, I'll Lynch IR
                    MD4L could be lying, but I doubt it and I would be impressived if he was.

I can confirm IR sent me a message last night. It could be a scum ability, but I doubt it due to what he sent me. I am not lynching either today.

Comment

I can confirm IR sent me a message last night. It could be a scum ability, but I doubt it due to what he sent me. I am not lynching either today.
                      I'm curious what you have on MD4L. He's my scummiest read so far. I'm holding my lynch only based on you, which makes it fairly tentative.

Comment

• Unlynch rackcitysteelers.
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

He's been online several times and hasn't said anything about this whatsoever despite me (and others initially) raising concerns about it.

I don't know what he could have sent you to make you think it is a scum ability though.

He is definitely hiding something on this issue and until he either says something about it I'm fine with lynching him. Just ignoring peoples concerns shouldn't be a way to deal with pressure if you're scum or if you're town.
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend
                          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            unlynch Jpeg

72 hours to make a decision. I wanna IR because he's the most dangerous player not confirmed as town.
                            And he's scum so very often it's even worth the gamble.

Lynching an inactive today makes no sense. Even if they are worthless, town is only lowering its own numbers after confirming so much during this day phase. It's just unfortunate we don't have any guaranteed scum as a result.
                            I agree.

Lynch IR
                            Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 2 - bcb1213, JLash

InjuredReserve - 4 - Jepg, Daniel, rackcitysteelers, Friese

football2ky - 1 - JLash

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Lynch IR
                                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Working...
                                X