No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code for IR is going to never think of this again, change the topic, then Ragnarok will bring it up some time later and all of us will feign care.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      So far cory has tried to buddy up and made sarcastic comments in response. Very townie actions.
      That was sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        So far cory has tried to buddy up and made sarcastic comments in response. Very townie actions.
        I'm not sure I understand this. You're going full Witch Trial. If he continues to act this way, he's a witch garshdarnit! If he changes, he's a witch!
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          Your case is interesting. Will have to give it some thought. I admit to being a bit thrown by your aggressive day 1 behavior too.
          I'm getting Gong's whole nails on the chalkboard thing.
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Code for IR is going to never think of this again, change the topic, then Ragnarok will bring it up some time later and all of us will feign care.
            Haha. Maybe. Mostly I am just too absorbed at work right now to fully get into the validity of peoples reads. Around 6PM I will be more interested.

Comment

• Vote Count

No Lynch - 4 - Swag Dynasty, Alastair, Friese, Centurion

Monk - 1 - Football2ky

jepg - 1 - PR

football2ky - 1 - MD4L

Ckane - 2 - Jepg, SanchoPanza

Swag Dynasty - 2 - bcb1213

Ragnarok - 1 - Uslydevilu

Corycurren - 1 - Ragnarok

With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

I'm not sure I understand this. You're going full Witch Trial. If he continues to act this way, he's a witch garshdarnit! If he changes, he's a witch!
                It's the tone of both. Trying to suck up a bit and then trying to discredit via sarcasm.

Comment

• Conversely, if he took an argument on Day 1 seriously with no pressure, that wouldn't be a warning sign?

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• You guys have gone like 40 posts without commenting on me. I'm impressed
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Conversely, if he took an argument on Day 1 seriously with no pressure, that wouldn't be a warning sign?
                      Not necessarily. As a wolf he can try to joke his way out of it because there is still no real pressure.

Comment

• Bbiab

Comment

• That's not English
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Be back in a bit I guess. Never seen that before.

Comment

• I don't think emulating their style of play has made you any better.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                Be back in a bit I guess. Never seen that before.
                                Someone's not reading the all-star game where you are updated on every detail of their lives on why they are not posting.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X