Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    This. If JLash was scum, there'd be no reason for him to openly talk about getting redirected.
    Unless he wasn't redirected
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Unless he wasn't redirected
      To expound on this, no one is going to come out and claim, "hurrr durrr I redirected JLash into CKane." It is possible that JLash targeted CKane and was sent away, so he felt safe saying this. Just exploring all possibilities. Thing is though that I don't think an experienced player like JLash would target the No. 1 most likely person to be protected and/or watched
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        It makes you look like scum, making people vote for you, then forcing a roleclaim.
        No one has any idea what scum looks like.
        Can you spare a septim?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Unless he wasn't redirected
          I still don't think so. Scum don't generally volunteer information at all, especially in a phase where up until that point, nothing had happened and no one was revealing anything. Wouldn't make since.

          Comment


          • Was just reading up. Thanks Ckane for posting your result on me in the thread. I know you didn't want to reveal your results, which I completely understand, but since my head was being called for so it was a big help.

            Comment


            • I am trying to go back through the thread after Ckane gave his result on me to analyze the rapid voting that occurred, but it is almost too crazy. I can't tell if scum is behind the rapid voting or the fact that this phase has gone a long time and we do have a clock on this phase rolling.

              It did seem like a lot of excitement to throw some votes on Cent, especially considering there wasn't any big case brought against him. I guess Alastair's vote looks somewhat scummy. Rack voted than started bouncing around to other people. Also kind of wierd.

              Comment


              • I haven't seen anything that clears Cent yet, but would be open to discussion on it. I've had a scummy read on him and MD4L in this game. I saw Walt's post on Footy clearing him, but I missed that.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                  I am trying to go back through the thread after Ckane gave his result on me to analyze the rapid voting that occurred, but it is almost too crazy. I can't tell if scum is behind the rapid voting or the fact that this phase has gone a long time and we do have a clock on this phase rolling.

                  It did seem like a lot of excitement to throw some votes on Cent, especially considering there wasn't any big case brought against him. I guess Alastair's vote looks somewhat scummy. Rack voted than started bouncing around to other people. Also kind of wierd.
                  This
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

                  Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    Was your original target ckane last night?
                    No.

                    Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Did you say whom you were redirected to?
                    No.

                    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    I still don't think so. Scum don't generally volunteer information at all, especially in a phase where up until that point, nothing had happened and no one was revealing anything. Wouldn't make since.
                    Exactly. And I gave the phase plenty of time before I decided to ask if anyone would possibly know who targeted me. I didn't ask for a redirector to come forward, but was hoping on the off chance that someone had seen another player target me last night, that's all.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      This
                      I think what makes it scummy to me is that it has two different arguments in it really. It feels more like an excuse to cast a vote than real reasoning. Bc in it he says that he is voting bc he suspected Cent before the lynch train started, but then also states that he will trust ckane on it. Don't get it. Is it his suspicion on Cent or is he following ckane's thoughts. Too convoluted for my liking.

                      Lynch Alastair. Just don't like the way that played out.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        I think what makes it scummy to me is that it has two different arguments in it really. It feels more like an excuse to cast a vote than real reasoning. Bc in it he says that he is voting bc he suspected Cent before the lynch train started, but then also states that he will trust ckane on it. Don't get it. Is it his suspicion on Cent or is he following ckane's thoughts. Too convoluted for my liking.

                        Lynch Alastair. Just don't like the way that played out.
                        I can get behind an Alastair lynch. Wonder what others have to say on the matter
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

                        Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                        Comment


                        • Look, more people voting anyone but sp lol
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                          Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                          Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                          Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                          Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                          Comment


                          • Why would it be outlandish to trust Ckane? I pushed heavily for Clov to be lynched, something that others tried to talk me out of, but I wouldn't back down. Clov (slender aligned) tried to claim I was scum back then and Swag (SCP aligned) tried to argue with me to save Clov. Ckane in D3 also voted to lynch Cory, who was Creepypasta. So far he's successfully lynched two scum from two different scum factions. I was already 50/50 on voting for Centurion, and when I saw Ckane thinking the same thing, it seemed natural to vote in favor.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                              Why would it be outlandish to trust Ckane? I pushed heavily for Clov to be lynched, something that others tried to talk me out of, but I wouldn't back down. Clov (slender aligned) tried to claim I was scum back then and Swag (SCP aligned) tried to argue with me to save Clov. Ckane in D3 also voted to lynch Cory, who was Creepypasta. So far he's successfully lynched two scum from two different scum factions. I was already 50/50 on voting for Centurion, and when I saw Ckane thinking the same thing, it seemed natural to vote in favor.
                              Based on his results so far, no I don't think it's crazy to trust him.

                              Comment


                              • Whatever they said
                                .
                                Can you spare a septim?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X