• Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 4 - bcb1213, JLash, jepg, Rackcitysteelers

JLash - 1 - football2ky

Centurion - 2 - Ckane138, Alastair

Rackcitysteelers - 3 - MD4L, Centurion

Alastair - 1 - InjuredReserve

With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• I could lynch Alastair, SP or JLash. Who would you guys prefer?

JLash is much more dangerous as a player. SP and Alastair both lurk, but Alastair has given me a more scummy vibe as SP hasn't even been talking hahaha

Comment

• I find it sorta hilarious that every single game I've played I give off a scummy vibe. I still don't see how I manage it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          I find it sorta hilarious that every single game I've played I give off a scummy vibe. I still don't see how I manage it.
          By default, really. We're running out of options, and you're scummier than SP because SP hasn't posted at all
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            By default, really. We're running out of options, and you're scummier than SP because SP hasn't posted at all
            Has he really not posted the entire thread? That's really weird considering he's been very active on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              Nope that list looks ok (as long as the people above aren't lying)
              And as we all know people never lie in mafia games. Never ever.
              Walter's "question marks" are the people who don't post much for whatever reason and Jlash. And how many people have already claimed investigation abilities? Four? Five? Do you really think all of them said the truth?

The list sums up what people have claimed, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere near the truth.
              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Has he really not posted the entire thread? That's really weird considering he's been very active on the forums.
                He has a few posts. Nothing of substance
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                  And as we all know people never lie in mafia games. Never ever.
                  Walter's "question marks" are the people who don't post much for whatever reason and Jlash. And how many people have already claimed investigation abilities? Four? Five? Do you really think all of them said the truth?

The list sums up what people have claimed, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere near the truth.
                  That list is for possible killers, and non-???s are ones who have been confirmed one way or another to not be killers. It'd be great to remove you from the list, so help us out
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Why would it be outlandish to trust Ckane? I pushed heavily for Clov to be lynched, something that others tried to talk me out of, but I wouldn't back down. Clov (slender aligned) tried to claim I was scum back then and Swag (SCP aligned) tried to argue with me to save Clov. Ckane in D3 also voted to lynch Cory, who was Creepypasta. So far he's successfully lynched two scum from two different scum factions. I was already 50/50 on voting for Centurion, and when I saw Ckane thinking the same thing, it seemed natural to vote in favor.
                    It isn't outlandish to trust ckane. That wasn't my point. My point is that your lynch vote was driven by conflicting points that feel more like forced reasons and an attempt to also distance yourself from blame if the person came up town. I don't see why your town would post that they had been interested in lynching Cent for the past day phase, but then also feel the need to add that you are gonna trust ckane on this one. It seemed like a needless last addition to your vote, but I have seen scum say things along those lines too many times for it not to ring scum bells in my mind.

Comment

• I've got work until about 10, setting up for a golf event that I'm playing in, and then as soon I get home I'm heading to Brooklyn so I won't be on much. My vote sticks on SP.

Comment

• I think bcb had a pretty good point earlier. I've never seen so much resistance to lynching an inactive when we've got a time limit like this. Especially since he's been active in other parts of the forum. His last post was just two days ago in the Regular Show mafia thread. And on top of all of that, he's on the list to be a potential killer. He's the lowest risk, high reward lynch we've got.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                          I think bcb had a pretty good point earlier. I've never seen so much resistance to lynching an inactive when we've got a time limit like this. Especially since he's been active in other parts of the forum. His last post was just two days ago in the Regular Show mafia thread. And on top of all of that, he's on the list to be a potential killer. He's the lowest risk, high reward lynch we've got.
                          I've been monitoring it - he was last active 32 minutes ago. He keeps on logging on to the forums and not posting anything and has been for the last few days.
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend
                          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Also SwAg speculated that the suicide killer could be a recruiter/killer character. Two people have been forced to commit suicide - monk Night 1 and usly Night 3. Nobody had it Night 2 - with those targets it isn't implausible that the Night 2 target was SickPuppets and he was recruited.
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Will check in intermittently throughout the day in case you need my vote on SP. I'd be on board with lynching SP but I'd rather go for Alastair. There's more of a resistance for him
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                Will check in intermittently throughout the day in case you need my vote on SP. I'd be on board with lynching SP but I'd rather go for Alastair. There's more of a resistance for him
                                I would too. SP has a tract record of acting weird and lurking as town. Alastair was a lot more vocal in Regular Show as town and very quiet in Arkham as scum. Obviously not much of a track record and post count doesn't mean everything (me lol)

Would rather go for JLash but would go Alastair too. SP third to that for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X