Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    I would too. SP has a tract record of acting weird and lurking as town. Alastair was a lot more vocal in Regular Show as town and very quiet in Arkham as scum. Obviously not much of a track record and post count doesn't mean everything (me lol)

    Would rather go for JLash but would go Alastair too. SP third to that for me.
    Yeah I feel like if SP were scum his team members would tell him to make a short post or something just to show that he's active. There seems to be hesitation to lynch Alastair compared to SP
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

    Comment


    • OK, you got me.

      Lynch SP

      Watching football now.
      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Yeah I feel like if SP were scum his team members would tell him to make a short post or something just to show that he's active. There seems to be hesitation to lynch Alastair compared to SP
        I agree, and we need to start making a decision.

        Lynch Alastair

        Comment


        • So what's up now? Alasaiter or SickPuppets?
          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Friese View Post
            So what's up now? Alasaiter or SickPuppets?
            Have more votes on SP - but more people seem reluctant to vote for him.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

            Comment


            • Unlynch rackcitysteelers

              Lynch SP
              Can you spare a septim?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Yeah I feel like if SP were scum his team members would tell him to make a short post or something just to show that he's active. There seems to be hesitation to lynch Alastair compared to SP
                I have the same insecurity about lynching SP. His absence is disconcerting, but he has seemed to draw more and more heat as he has stayed out of the thread. Why wouldn't his teammates have built a fakeclaim and told him to enter the thread with it by now?

                Comment


                • Out of interest - from previous Blue games if someone has been unable to speak during every day phase like Andy Q. has claimed. Do they have the ability to vote - just because the number required to lynch and the number able to vote would indicate that Andy Q. can.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    I have the same insecurity about lynching SP. His absence is disconcerting, but he has seemed to draw more and more heat as he has stayed out of the thread. Why wouldn't his teammates have built a fakeclaim and told him to enter the thread with it by now?
                    You and Walt are saying this, it just doesn't seem to be true to me. If he was scum, by now they have to sell the illusion that he has forgotten about the game - because he has been online since his last post, he has even posted in different games in this sub-forum. You can't really have him coming back because that would make no sense, what possible excuse could he have?
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      You and Walt are saying this, it just doesn't seem to be true to me. If he was scum, by now they have to sell the illusion that he has forgotten about the game - because he has been online since his last post, he has even posted in different games in this sub-forum. You can't really have him coming back because that would make no sense, what possible excuse could he have?
                      You raise a good point. I was thinking of why he would initially disappear. Bc if I was in a scum team with him I def would have said you can't dissappear for more than 1 day from the thread, while also posting elsewhere. That is bad lurking. But, your are def right. If he really is scum that tried to lurk to that extent than he can not return to the thread at all.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        You raise a good point. I was thinking of why he would initially disappear. Bc if I was in a scum team with him I def would have said you can't dissappear for more than 1 day from the thread, while also posting elsewhere. That is bad lurking. But, your are def right. If he really is scum that tried to lurk to that extent than he can not return to the thread at all.
                        His green light is on again so let's hope he decides to post.
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                          His green light is on again so let's hope he decides to post.
                          Fair enough. If he doesn't post pretty soon than I think I can get in on this lynch with you. How much time do we have left before the phase is ended by Blue?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            Fair enough. If he doesn't post pretty soon than I think I can get in on this lynch with you. How much time do we have left before the phase is ended by Blue?
                            Around 20 hours I believe.
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

                            Comment


                            • Vote Count

                              SickPuppets - 7 - bcb1213, JLash, jepg, Rackcitysteelers, Friese, Centurion

                              JLash - 1 - football2ky

                              Centurion - 2 - Ckane138, Alastair

                              Rackcitysteelers - 1 - MD4L

                              Alastair - 1 - InjuredReserve

                              With 16 alive and 15 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Execute SickPuppets does nothing
                                Can you spare a septim?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X