Clear All

• Centurion
    replied
    Self-aware? Me? Whatsoever do you mean?

I blame Wes Craven.

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    I didnt figure id have enough time Day 1. I was going to launch right into it on Day 2. **** you usly

Leave a comment:

• jepg
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Yes, I'm well aware that you're good at hedging what you say so you can't be held to it later.
    I wouldn't say I did that particularly with football - I noted after football's lynch that the way it transferred to Clovdyx was scummy and I attacked him when he revealed what IR pmed him for no reason. I don't think there was anyone who went after him more this game than me. But with a sizeable proportion of the game saying after his lynch that he had secured himself town MVP I was one of the few if only ones to say he could still be scum - I could have continued to go after him with more vigour, but considering a vig killed SwAg who had gone after football with me there seemed to be quite a lot of risks.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    You bastard

Leave a comment:

• Friese
    replied
    That was a great game, Blue.

I'm sorry I didn't put your fake claim to better use. And I'm still surprised that nobody, really nobody said anything about my fake story in which cory had to marry monk.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastair View Post
    Or were you talking night actions?
    Night actions.

Leave a comment:

• Alastair
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Same here.
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Eh, **** it. Lynch Alastair

Because he's not town.
    Or were you talking night actions?

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    I did nothing but target scum.

Get@me.
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    I did nothing but target scum.

Get@me.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    And worth noting that my fakeclaim for Footsy, while absurd, still got Footsy all the way to endgame despite his play until he basically outed himself.

You can roll your eyes at some of the things I did if you want, but I don't think changing my playstyle to take advantage of bad town perceptions is a fair criticism. Rags has shown us how easy it is to get away with.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Ah, good move then.
    That said, the other reasons you thought I didn't read my PM all the way are 100% valid, because it's true that I didn't read it very closely at all. I forgot the monster pot could roleblock/silence entirely until like phase 3.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by PR View Post
    I wasn't inactive. I kept up with the game pretty well. I just wasn't able to get into chat when either Clov or JLasherson were on. I kept coming online after they were offline and seeing their plan.
    *shrugs* I just don't remember you being active in the thread or the chat, but like you said, you weren't on at the same time they were.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
    It made no sense to do that though. Not sure I ever 100% guaranteed that football was town - whenever I talked about him I said things like "to most people he appears town" and I kept on questioning the number of investigators and harassing football for results. But it's fair.
    Yes, I'm well aware that you're good at hedging what you say so you can't be held to it later.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Actually, I was intentionally giving a lower number in the thread so that if it got close to the end where I was being pressured and a scummy tried to hammer me and make it look accidental, they'd expose themselves by getting to the number I lied about, but not all the way up to the number needed to lynch me. I figured that was probably an unlikely scenario, but I wanted to be prepared anyway.
    Ah, good move then.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    I don’t think Daniel read his role PM very carefully, for a couple reasons, but he was only at like -2 to his votes needed to lynch by the end of the game. Generally pretty good with his gifts and targets, although why you chose to give the Monster Pot on Night 1 to anyone is a mystery to me. And why not give the Horace Horrible Doll to SickPuppets after he survived a kill? That said you didn’t play this role poorly at all
    Actually, I was intentionally giving a lower number in the thread so that if it got close to the end where I was being pressured and a scummy tried to hammer me and make it look accidental, they'd expose themselves by getting to the number I lied about, but not all the way up to the number needed to lynch me. I figured that was probably an unlikely scenario, but I wanted to be prepared anyway.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Great game Blue.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    It's up there. Like when DT roleclaimed scum Day 1, got modkilled, SirA died the next night, mpg went inactive, and CJ spent their day kill on an Indy.

Man what a great game, I miss you Carling.
    Agreed. I'll never get over how I cut people into tiny pieces of meat while claiming protector and everybody was like "lol my bad bro, we not kill u, save us from evil scum guyz". Then you PM'ed me and were like, "You're an evil man." and I go "I know."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X