Cold War Mini-Mafia sign up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Friese View Post
    And one who actually lived during the Cold War and experienced the 1980s, living only 60 miles away from the Iron Curtain.
    Nothing wrong with it. Just every country has their own spin on history so it should be interesting to see your viewpoint
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

I'll give it a go

Comment

And one who actually lived during the Cold War and experienced the 1980s, living only 60 miles away from the Iron Curtain.
        Puts me to wondering how you would approach Reagan. I know a few Germans who absolutely hated him, because they thought he was a madman who wanted nuclear war.

Comment

in.

Comment

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            another perfect set-up for cory bcb sly
            omg yes please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
              Nothing wrong with it. Just every country has their own spin on history so it should be interesting to see your viewpoint
              My point of view won't be of importance for the game, but we certainly can discuss it in another thread.

@JAS: Reagan played a high stakes game, but won. In my opinion he got (and gets) too much credit for ending the Cold War. During most of the 80s he actually kept the Cold War going on, but I admit he had influence on people in the east and thus on the revolutions of '89. Reagan is the most ambiguous political figure of the late 80s, but definitely not the worst. That "honor" belongs to Maggy Thatcher in all respects.
              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Put me as an alternate.

Been so busy with it being Entrepreneurs Week this week. 7am to 11pm everynight

Hopefully by next week, things go back to my normal sitting on the couch, drinking, and playing on the computer. ;-)
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

In.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

Comment

Hey Friese, you may want to talk to some of the "Champions game" Noobies to see if any of the game mechanics stuff they are used to would be good additions to your game.

I am thinking some of them should be either standardized into our games, or at least considered to be added going forward.

Top Tier Tom was one that I saw had mentioned some of the differences, but guessing any of them could tell ya what they do on their home sites.

Just a suggestion
                    sigpic
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                      Hey Friese, you may want to talk to some of the "Champions game" Noobies to see if any of the game mechanics stuff they are used to would be good additions to your game.

I am thinking some of them should be either standardized into our games, or at least considered to be added going forward.

Top Tier Tom was one that I saw had mentioned some of the differences, but guessing any of them could tell ya what they do on their home sites.

Just a suggestion
                      It's my first game as a mod (at least online), which makes it experimental enough for my likes, but you are basically right, so I'll keep it in mind for later games.
                      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

It's my first game as a mod (at least online), which makes it experimental enough for my likes, but you are basically right, so I'll keep it in mind for later games.
                        Understood.

All of us should see what others do on their sites, as my guess is we are missing elements in our games that help playability.
                        sigpic

Comment

One of the noobs should host a game.

Comment

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                            One of the noobs should host a game.
                            If you still consider me a noob, I'm working on Fables Mafia
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

I was referring to the other forum noobs, but nice.

Comment

I hope that I may join this game.
                                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Working...
                                X