Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    Understood.

All of us should see what others do on their sites, as my guess is we are missing elements in our games that help playability.
    Well, we run role madness games with obscene gimmicks. "Standard" mafia games tend to be much more like the ones we played live; the game is open, no bastardized roles and a lot of vanilla players.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

In Soviet Russian mafia, game signs up for you!

In.

Comment

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Well, we run role madness games with obscene gimmicks. "Standard" mafia games tend to be much more like the ones we played live; the game is open, no bastardized roles and a lot of vanilla players.
        Games with Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Jewish candle are not obscene gimmicks. I take offense to any such suggestions
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          In Soviet Russian mafia, game signs up for you!

In.
          Upon actually reading the thread, I see cory ninja'd me 30 posts ago. Damn him!

Comment

I'll play.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
              I'll play.
              Bring the brownies!!
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                Bring the brownies!!
                Done.
                Last edited by MrsClov; 11-08-2013, 05:23 PM. Reason: Holy crap that was a big picture of brownies.

Comment

I'll play, but I'm going to roleclaim Day 1 and only jump on every wagon with no reason given. If you're not okay with that Friese, please give my spot to another player. If you're fine with it, I look forward to playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    I'll play, but I'm going to roleclaim Day 1 and only jump on every wagon with no reason given. If you're not okay with that Friese, please give my spot to another player. If you're fine with it, I look forward to playing.
                    He's not kidding. He really will do this.

Comment

Why not? I'm in.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Somebody is pissed.

Comment

As long as you stick to the rules you may do so, though I'd advice you to reconsider. If you want revenge make sure it hits the right people.
                          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

last spot for me?
                            sigpic

Comment

Communism>all

Capitalist pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                last spot for me?
                                Deal.

All spots are filled. Role PMs will be sent out as soon as one of the running games nears its end. Stay tuned.
                                Last edited by Friese; 11-09-2013, 12:53 AM.
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X