Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold War Mini-Mafia sign up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Communism>all

    Capitalist pigs.
    .

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Somebody is pissed.
      Originally posted by Friese View Post
      As long as you stick to the rules you may do so, though I'd advice you to reconsider. If you want revenge make sure it hits the right people.
      Not at all. It's a field experiment of sorts.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        I was referring to the other forum noobs, but nice.
        Moi?

        Comment


        • #49
          If you don't want me to play, just tell me. Please don't just ignore my sign up. People.
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

          CMD VI Runner Up

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
            If you don't want me to play, just tell me. Please don't just ignore my sign up. People.
            This is Mafia: use your instict and deduction skills.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              This is Mafia: use your instict and deduction skills.
              That was extremely rude.
              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

              CMD VI Runner Up

              Comment


              • #52
                Yeah, I am not a Monk fan but that was pretty weak. At least tell him.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  Yeah, I am not a Monk fan but that was pretty weak. At least tell him.
                  I agree. I can understand the decision but the execution was lacking.
                  2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                  CMD VI Runner Up

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                    That was extremely rude.
                    Post-Monk is even worse than old Monk
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Friese is probably doing what the rest of the forum should be doing: not giving Monk the attention he so utterly craves.
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        Hey Friese, you may want to talk to some of the "Champions game" Noobies to see if any of the game mechanics stuff they are used to would be good additions to your game.
                        Like what

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                          If you don't want me to play, just tell me. Please don't just ignore my sign up. People.
                          Sorry, you just slipped through the net. I didn't even notice your wish to sign up until now.
                          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                            If you still consider me a noob, I'm working on Fables Mafia
                            Fables the comic?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Friese View Post
                              Sorry, you just slipped through the net. I didn't even notice your wish to sign up until now.
                              Kick Sancho out for him. It's only fair. I'm sure Sancho won't mind.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Friese View Post
                                Sorry, you just slipped through the net. I didn't even notice your wish to sign up until now.
                                Vanilla townies for dayssssssssss

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X