Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold War Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
    Night one he targeted you..
    So are you claiming watcher, like Centurion? Or redirector?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      So are you claiming watcher, like Centurion? Or redirector?
      I'm not an idiot.

      Stop trying to get me modkilled.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
        I'm not an idiot.

        Stop trying to get me modkilled.
        Only alignment gets you modkilled. But I'll make it easy for you.

        Chg: Andy is the tracker.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Only alignment gets you modkilled. But I'll make it easy for you.

          Chg: Andy is the tracker.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Hmmm.

            Well in that case, let me answer your question from day 2: I got roleblocked by a group of men dressed in all-black suits with accents on night 1. It didn't outright say KGB, but it's kind of implied, isn't it?

            It's possible more than one person could've targeted me, but considering everybody assumes I'll quit a day or two into the game, I kind of doubt it.. but it is possible. However, combined with cory's investigation, which wasn't forced or brought out in self-defense at all (unlike Sancho's), I say: kill the Ruskie.

            Comment


            • we got a flurry of a ****storm going on in hurr.

              Austrailia joined Warsaw, and there's probably going to be some ramifications for Churchill stepping down.

              And Ban Sancho from delegations of peaceful nations, because we don't need any communistic belligerence.

              Comment


              • Ban Sancho

                I just don't buy the story.
                Can you spare a septim?

                Comment


                • I think thats 6. GG then guys. Really enjoyed this one Friese. Lynch Chg tomorrow please
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    I think thats 6. GG then guys. Really enjoyed this one Friese. Lynch Chg tomorrow please
                    Real poli-lick this sack, comrade.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      Hmmm.

                      Well in that case, let me answer your question from day 2: I got roleblocked by a group of men dressed in all-black suits with accents on night 1. It didn't outright say KGB, but it's kind of implied, isn't it?

                      It's possible more than one person could've targeted me, but considering everybody assumes I'll quit a day or two into the game, I kind of doubt it.. but it is possible. However, combined with cory's investigation, which wasn't forced or brought out in self-defense at all (unlike Sancho's), I say: kill the Ruskie.

                      This plus Cory's investigation make me feel more comfortable with banning Sancho.

                      Ban Sancho Just in case.

                      Comment


                      • Anyone know what time it is in Germany?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Anyone know what time it is in Germany?
                          Probably like 6 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Anyone know what time it is in Germany?
                            When you wrote that it was 3:49 AM
                            Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                            Comment


                            • Vote Count

                              SanchoPanza - 7 - corycurren, bcb1213, chg91, Clovdyx, JAS, Centurion, Andy Q.

                              Chg91 - 2 - Blue, Sancho

                              With 11 alive and 11 voting, it's 6 to ban.

                              SanchoPanza has been banned. Write-up incoming...
                              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                              Comment


                              • Spring 1955

                                When SanchoPanza was accused of being a member of the Warsaw Pact many of the faces within the building clearly showed disgust. Sancho’s defense has been considered half-hearted, and so the Council has decided to ban SanchoPanza from the UN.

                                SanchoPanza has been banned. He was…

                                Breaking news! The decision to ban SanchoPanza has been vetoed!

                                SanchoPanza is still alive.

                                It’s fall 1955. You have 24 hours to send in your PM
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X