Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottoms Up II Mafia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh, goodie.

    Good luck all.
    Can you spare a septim?

    Comment


    • With 12 alive and 12 voting. It's 7 to lynch!

      Comment


      • Cory's scum

        lynch cory

        It's unleash the dragon time yall

        Comment


        • OK, so cory and Cent were a lover's pair? That's what it looks like to me, at least.

          Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
          I stand by my claim that Malts are better
          Malted milk is disgusting.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
            Cory's scum

            lynch cory
            Someone has some explaining to do.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
              Cory's scum

              lynch cory
              Wait, wtf, just read the write up.

              It's unleash the dragon time yall

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                Wait, wtf, just read the write up.
                PMing Andy brb

                It's unleash the dragon time yall

                Comment


                • I definitely want to hear an explanation later, Rofl.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    I definitely want to hear an explanation later, Rofl.
                    It was a bit of a miscommunication.

                    Carry on with the day phase, I got nothing

                    It's unleash the dragon time yall

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                      It was a bit of a miscommunication.

                      Carry on with the day phase, I got nothing
                      No, you're gonna need more than that. When I see that, I think you slipped up on something. Obviously I'm gonna wait til everyone checks in, but without further explanation, you're gonna be my No. 1 suspect.

                      Comment


                      • Yeaaahhhh..... what?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          No, you're gonna need more than that. When I see that, I think you slipped up on something. Obviously I'm gonna wait til everyone checks in, but without further explanation, you're gonna be my No. 1 suspect.
                          Andy and I can explain after the game is over, that's all I can say.

                          It's unleash the dragon time yall

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                            Cory's scum

                            lynch cory
                            lol
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                            Comment


                            • Guys you guys were afraid of the CROWN.

                              Good luck all
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                                Andy and I can explain after the game is over, that's all I can say.
                                You being cereal?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X