No announcement yet.

Bottoms Up II Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *My modding has been very sloppy today. Those affected by my errors have been notified.*

Comment

• OT: Would it be crazy to start Cecil Shorts over D. Thomas?

Comment

• lynch rofl

I believe your joke pm is bs
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Vote Count

Rofl - 3 - Usly, Monk, BCB

WITH 11 VOTING, AND 11 ALIVE IT'S 7 TO LYNCH!
          Last edited by Andy Q.; 12-04-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
            OT: Would it be crazy to start Cecil Shorts over D. Thomas?
            Yes.

Watch Shorts have a monster week now.

Comment

• Alright quick thoughts.

Rofl seems odd. I thought he was Indy before and now he, in a way, claimed an investigation ability but then asked an investigator to clear him. Which is odd to me since then if there is a framer, which is possible since he got a bad result, why put a target telegraph where the investigator is going.

Unless he his the partnered with the framer and the framer can make him appear town.

Or I'm off base with this.

Either way lynch Rofl for now

Comment

• *sigh*

I'm the lie detector

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Vote Count

Rofl - 4 - Usly, Monk, BCB, Body Burner

WITH 11 VOTING, AND 11 ALIVE IT'S 7 TO LYNCH!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                    *sigh*

I'm the lie detector
                    Role claiming an investigator is surprising. You already said that. The problem is simply this. Either you are lying, got set up, or are flawed. How can we now trust you results.

And the *sigh* like we are the idiots is laughable, because if you are telling the truth then you outed yourself without bothering to read the thread.

Comment

*My modding has been very sloppy today. Those affected by my errors have been notified.*
                      Hm

Comment

OT: Would it be crazy to start Cecil Shorts over D. Thomas?
                        No, it wouldn't be crazy.

ROFL, lie detect that for me. Lol.

Comment

*My modding has been very sloppy today. Those affected by my errors have been notified.*
                          I was wondering about that, because I never got a pm from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Role claiming an investigator is surprising. You already said that. The problem is simply this. Either you are lying, got set up, or are flawed. How can we now trust you results.

And the *sigh* like we are the idiots is laughable, because if you are telling the truth then you outed yourself without bothering to read the thread.
                            I don't understand why it has to be those three.

And I outed myself because yall don't understand that I'm telling the truth

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• If you're telling the truth Andy screwed you cause I'm not gonna believe Andy forgot to send at least two PMs but sent you a joke one
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Daniel targeted corycurren last night

Lynch Daniel
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X