No announcement yet.

Bottoms Up II Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCB's the big man on beverage campus right now. Gonna get himself a nice big house and some lemonade. Makin' deals.

Footsy gettin' riddled and diddled.

GET @ ME HAMBROGERS

I miss Rags
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Hi Danny!
      Hey cory. How goes it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Hey cory. How goes it?
        Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. u
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Cory is Nyquil!!

# mafia genius
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• lolololol #studfakeclaim

i bring gifts

bcb gonna get my gifts

Comment

• Daniel and BB can have my gifts too

Comment

• No gifts for Monk

Comment

• Hook me up with a milkshake.

Comment

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. u
                    Can't complain. Gonna try to go to sleep early so I can get to work early and catch up on some ****, but I probably won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                      Hook me up with a milkshake.
                      The main difference between Malts and Milkshakes is Malts are thicker correct?
                      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                      I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                        Yeah

also da fuq

Comment

Yeah

also da fuq
                          Thought same thing. pcp?

Comment

• pcp1213

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                              Malts use malted milk. That's the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                Malts use malted milk. That's the difference.
                                Here for more info.

Of course, I can't drink either one, or I'd get the poops.

Comment

Working...
                                X