Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"There is no mini game going on!" Mini Mafia Sign-up thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I call Scum with Govnik

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      And we've got our policy lynch~
      You go count something.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        The office would be fun.
        I call Dwight.

        Scum would have to be Dwight, Creed, and Ryan. Maybe Roy.

        Comment


        • #64
          Party planners as scum

          Comment


          • #65
            When is this game due to start?
            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
            I call dibs on Saban.

            I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

            Comment


            • #66
              .

              Comment


              • #67
                .
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Footsy if you're so busy with yer vidya games why you signing up for a second game?
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    hahahahahaha. nice one
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                    CMD VI Runner Up

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      footy do you have steam? wanna play left for dead 2 with me?
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                      CMD VI Runner Up

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                        When is this game due to start?
                        When I get another player.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          Footsy if you're so busy with yer vidya games why you signing up for a second game?
                          I <3 Mafia

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                            footy do you have steam? wanna play left for dead 2 with me?
                            I do, but I don't have Left for Dead.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              I do, but I don't have Left for Dead.
                              It was free yesterday
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Oh dang.

                                Well I am out. Hopefully someone joins by the time I am back.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X