Lit. Mafia II Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lit. Mafia II Signup

The rules will be similar to Lit. I, but no roleblock for the last person to get their PM in this time around. There will be a post requirement though, and anyone who fails to meet the requirement will be roleblocked for the night. I have the game written for 21 roles, but I can make cuts as needed if there aren't enough people to play.

Day 1 won't have a time limit, but Days after that will be 72 hours, with the old rule of RNG end of day event. If inactivity is a problem, I'll change that to just kill whoever has the most votes, regardless of the number.

Monk won't get a critical role if he plays, so no worries (everyone else will get roles by RNG).

As for a co-mod, I'm fine running it myself, and I'd rather have one more active participant than a co-mod. More experimental roles, more craziness, no guarantees that it'll be balanced. As per my usual games, I expect scum to get lucky and town to just make WOAT decisions regularly.

Have fun. And here's the Lit. I game thread in case yall want to nostalgically remember a time before Wafia died. A better time.

1. GongKong
    2. Delta
    3. bcb
    4. AndyQ
    5. jepg
    6. Johnny
    7. Hallia
    8. Gary
    9. Swag
    10. Donny
    11. Rags
    12. cory
    13. Walt
    14. Friese
    15. footsy
    16. Sancho
    17. Sickpuppets
    18. Snake
    19. rack
    Last edited by Daniel; 07-14-2014, 08:06 PM.

I liked Lit one.

I will play. Just remember I have two jobs so lots of posts followed by lots of not here
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Monk Monk Monk

Leg Monkl PLAY lol
      sigpic
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I would like to give it another try after the last one looked like fun before it was cut short.

Comment

Word
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

The post requirement will be governed by the "don't be a dick" rule. MD4L couldn't participate much last time because of personal stuff, but I knew what was up. So long as you let me know, it won't be a problem, just don't abuse it.

Comment

i'LL Do It

Comment

Sure
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

MONK MONK MONK in
                  2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

In!

Comment

I would like to play, please.

Comment

Monk, did you see the Monk rules.

I hope you are scum, cuz you won't be lynched by anyone day one this game
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll be a co-mod

I hate playing because Swag and Cory are mean and you'll all suck their dicks

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            I'll be a co-mod

I hate playing because Swag and Cory are mean and you'll all suck their dicks
                            You can co-mod if you really have no interest in playing.

Comment

Yay

Comment

Working...
                              X