Clear All

MONG
    <3 for Ray
    GONK
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      You're going to lynch and send your PMs on time or you're gone.
      Jawohl, mien frau.

Comment

OK, so we'll be going forward with this number of players, which means I have to tweak some stuff. I'll have PMs out by Wednesday, probably.

Comment

Can i out?

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

please
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

leg monk out
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

OK, I'll need to cut a little more.

Comment

Just give Monk the ****ty role

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    Just give Monk the ****ty role
                    They're all ****ty roles.

Comment

theres no blue or PR, i dont know what to look forward to now
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

I just don't wanna play with the ****ty role leelee

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          theres no blue or PR, i dont know what to look forward to now
                          There's always that chance I attack Ragnarok's character and accuse him of being an alcoholic, while I tell Ray to kill himself and make fun of Donny's life choices as a Theater major.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            There's always that chance I attack Ragnarok's character and accuse him of being an alcoholic, while I tell Ray to kill himself and make fun of Donny's life choices as a Theater major.
                            but ray's not playing so there goes a third of that fun
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Technical Theatre good sir.
                              Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                              It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

I'll play if there's still room

Comment

Working...
                                X