Space Mini-Mafia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mini-Mafia

Space. The Final Frontier. The only place humans haven't completely ****ed up yet. Until now! A man has come from the future to tell us of an impending doom and given us the resources to fight it. The invaders are closer than we could've ever imagined. Our enemies are Plutonians and they're pissed about getting kicked out of our solar system. They've been plotting and they're almost ready to strike. So we have to strike first. We're going to take the fight to them in a fight for all of mankind. So tell me, who's ready to save Earth?

1. Obba
    2. Footsy
    3. Robley
    4. Cory
    5. Johnny
    6. Daniel
    7. bcb
    8. Friese
    9. Green
    10. SP

Maybe more, maybe less. We'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by rackcitysteelers; 09-22-2014, 07:49 PM.

Ah what happened to GTA? I'll play.

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        I'll play.
        In
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

**** YOU PLUTO YOU'RE NOT A REAL PLANET!!!!!!!

Why not.

Comment

I'll play if we don't start til after this weekend. Only time I have a computer right now is when I'm at work.

Comment

Beam me up
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

The game is all ready to go. I really want to get to 10 but I can work with 9.

Comment

try Mr. Clov, he generally enjoys the minis
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV

imo
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Scott me up, Beamy!
                      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

I really wanna get to 10 so I'll leave this open for the rest of the day (I'll be busy anyways) and maybe start later tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

My computer is fixed. Should be good to go now.

Comment

Let me play pls

Comment

im in

Comment

Working...
                              X