X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hah

Comment

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
      No offense, you just set it up perfectly.
      Not really though. I don't care if you take a dig, but this would have fit with whatever I had said and this specifically was no different then anything else.

Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
      Is this referring to TV Mafia? Because I didn't disappear till like Day 6 and only disappeared cause there was literally nothing to do but wait till the game ended. At least I didn't get lynched Day one as the Scum killer.
      No, TV mafia was the only game you didn't disappear. I got lynched because Daniel wasn't online and hadn't listened to me because he was convinced he was getting lynched.

Comment

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        I got lynched because Daniel wasn't online and hadn't listened to me because he was convinced he was getting lynched.
        my favorite part of the Footsy experience is the delusions
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

You were lynched because you are terrible at being scum
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

I was one vote off so that was a big part.

The case you made was obviously the reason why Cory, but I would have gotten out of the phase if Daniel was around or Andy wasn't lulzy.

You can get me (or anyone else) lynched whenever you want, so I don't know why anyone is surprised.

Comment

Comment

I don't want to keep piling on Footsy, but I found this the other day when looking back at my old minis and I just died laughing the whole time after this quote.

Also, PM's and the thread will be going up in just a bit.

Comment

I shouldn't say this but he can't get me lynched, early anyhow. Even when I'm in idgaf mode Gary will kill bb and save me for days
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    I shouldn't say this but he can't get me lynched, early anyhow. Even when I'm in idgaf mode Gary will kill bb and save me for days
                    BB killed Ray actually

mother****er

Comment

I'm in if you create a spot.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Originally posted by PR View Post
                        I'm in if you create a spot.
                        I'll see what I can do. Just give me a minute.

Comment

Sorry that took so long, I had to make some adjustments to the roles and such to try and balance it out a bit more. PM's going out now.

Comment

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                            Sorry that took so long, I had to make some adjustments to the roles and such to try and balance it out a bit more. PM's going out now.

I'm a bit curious with this mafia thingy. and Footsy experience like the delusions. It's kinda new to me so hard to deal with it.

Comment

If someone drops out, count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric LeClair View Post
                                If someone drops out, count me in.
                                You are very, VERY late, this game died more than two years ago.
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X