Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to abuse the system.

Cory, tell Footsy to vote for whomever I please the entire game, and tell Footsy to tell the person he's in charge with to do the same until you stop at BB, and have Footsy tell PR to tell Clov to tell Leelee to tell xmad to tell Friese to tell JAS to tell bcb to tell Gary to tell BB to cease controlling me
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Vote Count:

Xmad - 1 - BB

Leelee - 2 - Friese, Xmad

No Lynch - 1 - Leelee

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Time to abuse the system.

Cory, tell Footsy to vote for whomever I please the entire game, and tell Footsy to tell the person he's in charge with to do the same until you stop at BB, and have Footsy tell PR to tell Clov to tell Leelee to tell xmad to tell Friese to tell JAS to tell bcb to tell Gary to tell BB to cease controlling me
        To cut this short:

JAS, tell bcb to tell Gary to tell BB to cease controlling Walter.
        Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Johnny stealing my previous image ideas, scum
          Well, I tried to google an image for gary being lost, and the spongebob stuff was the first to come up. I was actually hoping for a gary busey thing, but this works too well.

Originally posted by Friese View Post
          I'm in charge of JAS? Oi, JAS, you scum or what?
          Actual true town! Not even "town friendly indy who doesn't count numberwise as town" indy. Pinky swearsies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
            To cut this short:

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Time to abuse the system.

Oh my god, it's WaFia telephone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                To cut this short:

Thank you, Friese
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Footsy, tell PR to tell Clov to tell Leelee to tell xmad to tell Friese to stop enabling Walt
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Walt as your controller be honest are you town?

Comment

• Friese as your american overlord are you scum?
                      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Leelee, are you seriously advocating for no lynch or just trolling? If you could be transparent this game, I'd appreciate it dear. Thanks hon!

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          Cory -> Footsy -> PR -> Clov -> Leelee -> xmad -> Friese -> JAS -> bcb -> Gary -> BB -> Walt -> Cory

You are in charge of the person in front of you

This is foolproof

If you do not like your assignment, please file a complaint with my lawyers
                          Clov go clean my house.
                          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Go investigate somebody, Josh.

Comment

• Too soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Too soon?
                                I'm just confused. Who is Josh exactly?
                                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X