Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR View Post
    I'm just confused. Who is Josh exactly?
    The guy from the draft party whose name I couldn't remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      The guy from the draft party whose name I couldn't remember.
      But you know it now. See, I knew he would have a super secret special ability because he was so mysterious.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

But you know it now. See, I knew he would have a super secret special ability because he was so mysterious.
        Yeah, that role makes you a regular investigator 17 games down the road, so congratulations!

Real talk - what do you think about Xmad over the past couple pages? You said you wanted to give him some room to work. Are you still scum reading him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          Walt as your controller be honest are you town?
          1) You no longer control me per Friese's instructions

2) Cannot answer questions I don't know the answers to!
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah, that role makes you a regular investigator 17 games down the road, so congratulations!
            On a similar train of thought, me and Tom have considered implementing games with a "Monk killer" role given out.

It's a role that not only kills Monk immediately in whatever game it's triggered in, it also kills Monk cross-game in any other game that he might be involved in. One just has to send in a PM that says "Activate Monk Kill button" and any version of Monk playing any sort of internet forum game is killed on the spot.

I'm trying to find a way to make this feasible.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Leelee, are you seriously advocating for no lynch or just trolling? If you could be transparent this game, I'd appreciate it dear. Thanks hon!
              We're at a stalemate, so it's No Lynch time

Comment

Real talk - what do you think about Xmad over the past couple pages? You said you wanted to give him some room to work. Are you still scum reading him?
                Since that night he's really reeled it in a bit. Not overly pushing his scum reads (even though those were only the people on him to begin with.) It's interesting and sort of matches his relaxed style from his first game, but at this point I would like to see more out of him before I make a solid decision on it.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• OK, it's been long enough. Day ends in 12 hours.

Comment

Since that night he's really reeled it in a bit. Not overly pushing his scum reads (even though those were only the people on him to begin with.) It's interesting and sort of matches his relaxed style from his first game, but at this point I would like to see more out of him before I make a solid decision on it.
                    Okay. I don't need you to lock him in one way or another, but do you feel better about him? Or no.

Comment

• #No Lynch

Not crazy about it, but I don't have any strong scumreads and not enough strong town to bull**** a POE lynch. Give me something to work with guys

Comment

• The slave system is amazing.

Not a fan of the no lynch. There is no way we have not a single lead on a possible scum

Comment

• Originally posted by Garydos View Post
                          The slave system is amazing.

Not a fan of the no lynch. There is no way we have not a single lead on a possible scum
                          I'm all ears if YOU have a strong read.

Comment

• Vote Count:

Xmad - 1 - BB

Leelee - 2 - Friese, Xmad

No Lynch - 2 - Leelee, Clov

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Comment

• Bodyburner but other than him trying to get rid of me I got nothing Walter gives me scummy feelings but that's just a feeling with no evidence so eh? Also I'm not scum. I'm a stupid troll who sucks at mafia. #No Lynch
                              Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                                . I'm a stupid troll who sucks at mafia.
                                Welcome home.

</doucheclov>

Comment

Working...
                                X