Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR View Post
    Since that night he's really reeled it in a bit. Not overly pushing his scum reads (even though those were only the people on him to begin with.) It's interesting and sort of matches his relaxed style from his first game, but at this point I would like to see more out of him before I make a solid decision on it.
    #Lynch PR
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Seriously though, I like BB this game more than probably anybody - he's trying, and even if I don't agree with his conclusions, they're at least reasonable. Him accusing you doesn't mean he's scum. If he's town, he doesn't know your alignment, so he SHOULD be pressing you. What he said about you excusing your inactivity was completely true - you literally did just that. I don't think it's particularly damning, but there was a period where scum here were habitually "absent" and let town **** itself over, so I can at least understand where he's coming from.

Comment

• #Lynch Clovdyx

He's been buddying up to BB all game so there's two conclusions I can draw and they more logical is he's scum.
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Gary why are you ignoring me?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            #Lynch Clovdyx

He's been buddying up to BB all game so there's two conclusions I can draw and they more logical is he's scum.
            What's the other?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              What's the other?
              Mason
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

Seriously though, I like BB this game more than probably anybody - he's trying, and even if I don't agree with his conclusions, they're at least reasonable. Him accusing you doesn't mean he's scum. If he's town, he doesn't know your alignment, so he SHOULD be pressing you. What he said about you excusing your inactivity was completely true - you literally did just that. I don't think it's particularly damning, but there was a period where scum here were habitually "absent" and let town **** itself over, so I can at least understand where he's coming from.
                I know i'm just trying to find scum seeing who would jump on my scummy post and look who bit....also bcb intresting theory.
                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• ...So you didn't consider that I could be reading the guy who actually was trying as town?

Comment

• I like bcb's logic there #lynch Clovdyx
                    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

...So you didn't consider that I could be reading the guy who actually was trying as town?
                      Sure, but then again you started this at like post 26 when you really couldn't know if he was or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                        I know i'm just trying to find scum seeing who would jump on my scummy post and look who bit....also bcb intresting theory.
                        I don't understand why you thought whoever pushed you for something YOU considered scummy was likely mafia. Townies OUGHT to be pushing scummy behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          Sure, but then again you started this at like post 26 when you really couldn't know if he was or not
                          I still don't know if he is, but go back and look at page one. Do you disagree he felt comfortable in the thread?

Comment

• Vote Count:

Xmad - 1 - BB

Leelee - 1 - Friese

No Lynch - 2 - Leelee, Clov

PR - 1 - Cory

Clov - 2 - bcb, Xmad

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Comment

• #WaFia

Poor Clov
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

I still don't know if he is, but go back and look at page one. Do you disagree he felt comfortable in the thread?
                                I just don't see the need to consistently say he's town when no one's even really pressuring him. Seems like needless support and buddying to me

Comment

Working...
                                X