• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Gary why are you ignoring me?
    What would you like?

I'm down with raven or clov lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      I just don't see the need to consistently say he's town when no one's even really pressuring him. Seems like needless support and buddying to me
      BB calling out Xmad (and xmad calling him scum for it) has been the majority of actual gameplay. I can't find scum or townies when nobody else is playing

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
        Bodyburner but other than him trying to get rid of me I got nothing Walter gives me scummy feelings but that's just a feeling with no evidence so eh? Also I'm not scum. I'm a stupid troll who sucks at mafia. #No Lynch
        Because of this.

Comment

• Which part, Gary?

Comment

• Mainly the end where he wined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              BB calling out Xmad (and xmad calling him scum for it) has been the majority of actual gameplay. I can't find scum or townies when nobody else is playing
              Oh my god.

Friese's halfhearted attempt at pushing Leelee was interesting to me, especially when he was called out about it he deflected and then just stop responding.

I have no idea what to make of Xmad/BB, as I'm not sure I have seen a scum game from BB yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garydos View Post
                What would you like?

I'm down with raven or clov lynch
                I wanted to know why you called BB set scum.

Comment

• That's fair Footy, but I think he gave you an explanation. Did I imagine that?

Comment

That's fair Footy, but I think he gave you an explanation. Did I imagine that?
                    Oh my god, his explanation was crap, then I asked for his reasoning and he didn't answer. Feel free to go re-read it and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      Oh my god, his explanation was crap, then I asked for his reasoning and he didn't answer. Feel free to go re-read it and you'll see what I mean.
                      I'll go back and look when I get home. Will, totally, let you know what I, like, think.

Comment

• FWIW BB tries harder as scum, so I don't really know what Clov is seeing

But I do sort of understand the "reward players that are trying" thing, but pretty much nobody tries here so you just sort of hit buttons and pray
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Also your daily reminder that buddying isn't a thing

Though I appreciate you actually saying something bcb <3
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            FWIW BB tries harder as scum, so I don't really know what Clov is seeing

But I do sort of understand the "reward players that are trying" thing, but pretty much nobody tries here so you just sort of hit buttons and pray
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Though WaFia I like calling it "RINGING THE ATTACK GONG" better

for srs make gong my hydra partner Danny

Comment

I don't understand why you thought whoever pushed you for something YOU considered scummy was likely mafia. Townies OUGHT to be pushing scummy behavior
                                Because scum in wolf games usually are aggresive early take out some noobies early thin the herd and then turn town against each other. Seems scummy to me?
                                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X