Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    (the latter being unlikely)

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I feel like we're not playing the same game. As your father, you're being to worry me, son.
    lol sorry, Jerry, I mean, Clov

The XMad thing is curious, and I'll explain once Cory comes on and Leelee stops avoiding the thread

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I can't see Friese being scum though. How do you feel about XMad?
    I feel like we're not playing the same game. As your father, you're being to worry me, son.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Oh my god. How come? I think attempting to build two cases at the same time when people aren't being linked is a bad idea, and I don't think people are as inclined to listen to you if you are all over the place attacking people.
    If you mean how come I'd normally push you for it, because it's a terrible display of tunneling with minimal chance of a favorable outcome. If you spend the entire day on Friese, you might hit scum but you limit the ability for spew/finding good NA targets. If he comes up town, you wasted the phase AND hurt towns numbers.

How come I'm giving you a pass now? Because there's been hardly anything to form good reads off of, and if nothing else, you're getting discussion going and I don't feel good enough about Friese to stop you.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    ....Normally I'd light you on fire for this, but I think I'll give you a pass, since you actually seem to be attempting to try to solve the game.
    Oh my god. How come? I think attempting to build two cases at the same time when people aren't being linked is a bad idea, and I don't think people are as inclined to listen to you if you are all over the place attacking people.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Oh my god. I want to focus on Friese today, I really don't like spreading cases out.
    I can't see Friese being scum though. How do you feel about XMad?

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Oh my god. I want to focus on Friese today, I really don't like spreading cases out.
    ....Normally I'd light you on fire for this, but I think I'll give you a pass, since you actually seem to be attempting to try to solve the game.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    Footsy, can you answer this?

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    I want to see what Cory has to say about PR.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Just something I came across while re-reading the thread on the ****ter. Why holding your opinion?
    Footsy, can you answer this?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Okay...

Can you give me something to work off of?
    Yeah, but I want Cory and Leelee to check in first

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    XMad is the least-likely scum, imo
    Okay...

Can you give me something to work off of?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I think Xmad is the most likely scum at this point. I can't follow him this game at all. His thing with Bodyburner still doesn't make any goddamn sense to me, and he seems to really support anybody that gets traction.

If he's not scum, then he's just drawing names out of a hat.
    XMad is the least-likely scum, imo

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Oh my god.

Clov, do you see a single pro town post in there. Something that reads "I want to find scum"?

Because I sure haven't. He's just laying back. He's doing nothing to help town.
    I don't see anything there that makes me lean one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    I think Xmad is the most likely scum at this point. I can't follow him this game at all. His thing with Bodyburner still doesn't make any goddamn sense to me, and he seems to really support anybody that gets traction.

If he's not scum, then he's just drawing names out of a hat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X