X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Though WaFia I like calling it "RINGING THE ATTACK GONG" better

for srs make gong my hydra partner Danny
    Consider it done. I'll forward him your role PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Oh my god.

Friese's halfhearted attempt at pushing Leelee was interesting to me, especially when he was called out about it he deflected and then just stop responding.

I have no idea what to make of Xmad/BB, as I'm not sure I have seen a scum game from BB yet.
      I'm not scum. I make stupid posts doesn't mean I'm scum plus my scum partner (there's two scum this game right?) would distance her/himself from me since I'm a lightning rod. I'm looking for someone's avoiding me entireley
      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

FWIW BB tries harder as scum, so I don't really know what Clov is seeing

But I do sort of understand the "reward players that are trying" thing, but pretty much nobody tries here so you just sort of hit buttons and pray
        #TryhardScum

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          Xmad is my number one scum target right now so

Lynch Xmad
          Originally posted by PR View Post
          Yes. Because you are using the same old scum bs reasoning that they are busy elsewhere instead of being in thread.

#Lynch XMad
          Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
          Go ahead lynch me again I'm town. I'll just laugh my but off when this happens for the 3rd time.
          3rd times a charm right?
          And flailing out of control... hmm.. as scum he avoided pointing people out. As town he disappeared and didn't say much. This doesn't match either pattern so for now...

#Unlynch XMad

I want to see what you do birdie.
          Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Real talk - what do you think about Xmad over the past couple pages? You said you wanted to give him some room to work. Are you still scum reading him?
          Since that night he's really reeled it in a bit. Not overly pushing his scum reads (even though those were only the people on him to begin with.) It's interesting and sort of matches his relaxed style from his first game, but at this point I would like to see more out of him before I make a solid decision on it.
          Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Okay. I don't need you to lock him in one way or another, but do you feel better about him? Or no.
          This is probably the most important sequence of the day phase

I have conclusions

Does anyone else see anything here? LMK babes
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            Consider it done. I'll forward him your role PM.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU ARE ALL DOOOOOOOOOOOMEDDDDDDDDDDDcaps
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              #TryhardScum
              If it makes you feel better I've given you a permanent excuse to lurk all future games

Comment

If it makes you feel better I've given you a permanent excuse to lurk all future games
                Basically. Too bad I don't know how to shut up half the time.

Comment

• STFU I am Gong now

Prepare you buttholes

Comment

STFU I am Gong now

Prepare you buttholes
                    I'd like to know why Gong avoided my question of who he thought the top 3 scum were
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Walt you are now in charge of Gong and Gong is now in charge of me

So glgl

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Oh my god, his explanation was crap, then I asked for his reasoning and he didn't answer. Feel free to go re-read it and you'll see what I mean.
                        All right, I'm home now so let's take a look at this.

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Oh my god, Friese what makes you think you can read Leelee at all?

I am surprised because I'm not sure anyone can.
                        Originally posted by Friese View Post
                        Just "Friese" will do, although I appreciate your enthusiasm.
                        Not a great reaction here.

Oh my god, you are dumb or aren't reading the thread.

Just answer the question.
                        Footy pushes the question again.

Originally posted by Friese View Post
                        And they say we Germans don't have a sense of humor.

What's wrong with you? Ate something bad? Stock im Arsch? It's day 1, and there's not much wrong with an early LeeLee push, she's either scum or useless. Or both.
                        Looking at the bold, I'll say he's not wrong. Leelee's done nothing to actually establish herself as town, and let's be honest, she probably won't. Based just numbers, there's probably a 30% (give or take) chance he's right about her being scum.

Oh my god, sorry I just have never seen you show emotion before.

A Leelee push just seems easy for you to do and try to slide under the radar. If you have any sort of reason let me know, but it seems like you have no basis for the lynch.

Leelee has her moments of not trying but isn't in the scum or dumb group that litters WaFia. I don't buy it.
                        I didn't pay much attention to this at first, so I thought you let it go after that. Now I see where you're coming from when you said he didn't answer. It doesn't look like he's posted at all since then. Not sure if he's posted elsewhere though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                          Because scum in wolf games usually are aggresive early take out some noobies early thin the herd and then turn town against each other. Seems scummy to me?
                          Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                          I'm not scum. I make stupid posts doesn't mean I'm scum plus my scum partner (there's two scum this game right?) would distance her/himself from me since I'm a lightning rod. I'm looking for someone's avoiding me entireley
                          Neither of these make sense to me. Yeah, he's pushing a newer player by going after you...but you admitted that you were being scummy. What about his push makes it more likely to be from scum taking advantage of the situation than town actually pushing scum behavior?

For the second, I don't get where you're going with the last bit, and I certainly don't understand how it fits with you claiming BB is scum. If you're looking at people avoiding you, why are you so concerned with the guy whose gone after you the most?

Comment

• And Cory, I have a thought. Not sure if you're looking for input from me, since I involved in the exchange?

Comment

Walt you are now in charge of Gong and Gong is now in charge of me

So glgl
                              If I can handle distracting Gong in the Lance Moore incident, I can be in charge of him in the game
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Let's all roleclaim

I'm town

Comment

Working...
                                X