Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    And Cory, I have a thought. Not sure if you're looking for input from me, since I involved in the exchange?
    Let's see if anyone else says anything first
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
      If I can handle distracting Gong in the Lance Moore incident, I can be in charge of him in the game
      The Greatest Prank Known To Man
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm the beautiful Annika

Not Ann, or Annie, I will cut your throat if you try to shorten my name

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          Let's all roleclaim

I'm town
          Counter claim. I am town.

Comment

Neither of these make sense to me. Yeah, he's pushing a newer player by going after you...but you admitted that you were being scummy. What about his push makes it more likely to be from scum taking advantage of the situation than town actually pushing scum behavior?

For the second, I don't get where you're going with the last bit, and I certainly don't understand how it fits with you claiming BB is scum. If you're looking at people avoiding you, why are you so concerned with the guy whose gone after you the most?
            That's how I know BB is town. I'm pushing him as scum to see how he reacted and how some people would react
            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Two and a half hours (ish) until Day ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Two and a half hours (ish) until Day ends.
                Let's hurry the f*** up and lynch people.
                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                  Let's hurry the f*** up and lynch people.
                  Who?
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I didn't pay much attention to this at first, so I thought you let it go after that. Now I see where you're coming from when you said he didn't answer. It doesn't look like he's posted at all since then. Not sure if he's posted elsewhere though.
                    Only here.
                    Why should I even consider to answering footy? I don't take footy amd his accusations even half seriously - I can stay under the radar without pushing someone, he reacts like electrocuted to a slight bit of irony. And of course he has a 100%-miss-quota, he has NEVER accused me correctly. He was either stubbornly wrong or scummy wrong.
                    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Shut up scum

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                        Only here.
                        Why should I even consider to answering footy? I don't take footy amd his accusations even half seriously - I can stay under the radar without pushing someone, he reacts like electrocuted to a slight bit of irony. And of course he has a 100%-miss-quota, he has NEVER accused me correctly. He was either stubbornly wrong or scummy wrong.
                        Oh my god. You should consider answering me because if you don't I'm going to build a case on you, and all these scummy posts you keep throwing out here. This is a terrible post. If you are town, start playing pro-town.

I've only accused you of being scum a few times, so I don't see how that's relevant.

Comment

• Vote Count:

Xmad - 1 - BB

Leelee - 1 - Friese

No Lynch - 2 - Leelee, Clov

PR - 1 - Cory

Clov - 2 - bcb, Xmad

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Nothing's new, I just wanted this on the last page for easier posting when time runs out.
                          Last edited by Daniel; 02-09-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Day 1 is over. Writeup incoming.

"Someone needs to die today!"
                            "Right. I agree. Who should we vote for?"
                            "Well, who do you think we should vote for?"
                            "Girls, it is literally impossible to be at the end of the phase and not have a good case on somebody. I have no case on anyone, though. Anybody else?"
                            The girls stood around staring blankly at one another for a few hours, before a few finally yelled out.
                            "Xmad is with Daniel!"
                            "No, Clov is!"
                            "It’s definitely PR!"
                            "Kill them all!"
                            "No, we shouldn’t kill anyone if we aren’t sure."
                            "Pussies."

As the day came closer and closer to ending, no consensus was reached. Somewhere in the back, someone called “kill the lurkers!”
                            PR and Gary were dragged to the front. "PR was in cahoots with Daniel from the beginning!" "Gary looks the most like a dude in drag!"
                            PR and Gary plead their cases in vain, as cries of "Cut his balls off!" and other things that made no sense outside of the presence of male anatomy. But try they did, until PR and Gary were no more.

PR is dead. She was Catherine, The Blonde, Daniel’s Exes-Aligned.
                            Gary is dead. She was Maddie, The Mouth, Daniel’s Exes-Aligned.

It is Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
                            Last edited by Daniel; 02-09-2015, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Oh my god, this puts us at a huge disadvantage.

Why was Monk replaced and those two modkilled though?

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X