Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Daniel is part of the scum faction
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• That's harsh. PR and Gary both had 8 postings, footy and me had 9.
      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Oh my god, apparently 9 was the magic number.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          Oh my god, apparently 9 was the magic number.
          11,169 posts when you posted this....69 is the magic number.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Who?
            Responding but doesn't matter now so.....friese?
            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Welp
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• not gud
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Okay, was the website down for an extended time for anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    Okay, was the website down for an extended time for anyone else?
                    about 2 hours for me last night
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Was down for me too
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Yeah. Site was down for me too. Bull**** on the mod kill.

Have fun, snitches.

Comment

• STFU Gary you're dead ffs stop deadposting jfc

Comment

• Cory, you think any significance on footy beginning his last three posts exactly the same way?

Comment

• Since its night phase, that can be a simple yes/no/maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                If I can handle distracting Gong in the Lance Moore incident, I can be in charge of him in the game
                                Best part is I had no clue WTF was going on for like two more hours. I had no idea if I did or did not actually have Lance Moore on my team, if he was drafted by another team, or if he was still available to be drafted again and again and again.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X