Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're GoryKongen, JAS
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• CoryKong is better. Just saying.

Comment

I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• CongGor makes me think of some huge Conan the Barbarian type mofo though.

Comment

• Sure. I have no idea what is going on in this game and only talked about sex and farm machine accidents in hydra chat.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Oh my god.

Gong please text BCB to get on.

It's CMD life or death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                CoryKong is better. Just saying.
                CurryKing?

Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• XXL indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                    Sure. I have no idea what is going on in this game and only talked about sex and farm machine accidents in hydra chat.
                    Let's not forget

[02:23 pm] GongKong: Murica, **** Yeah!!!
                    [02:23 pm] GongKong: Bout to save the muther****ing day now
                    [02:23 pm] GongKong: Look there are dicks, pussies and *******s
                    [02:23 pm] GongKong: dicks can **** pussies. but dicks can also **** *******s.
                    [02:24 pm] GongKong: if dicks don't **** *******s every so often then pussies become so full of **** they are useless. So dicks need to **** pussies and **** *******s so pussies don't get all full of ****

Comment

• Team America was such a fun movie.

Comment

• Night 1 is over. PMs being sent and writeup incoming.

Comment

• If I'm dead lynch Walt

Comment

• Johnny, being kind of a pushover, volunteered to go down to the basement of the bar to get the girls more wine coolers. It was dark, and she couldn't see anything, but she could tell that someone else was there. She knew who.
                            Before she had a chance to scream, the attacker broke a bottle over her head and disappeared.

Johnny is dead. She was Sarah, The Elder Sister, Daniel's Exes-Aligned.

Elsewhere in the bar, bcb fumbled around. She could see, she was just really uncoordinated. One of the other girls offered to take her outside to the balcony for some fresh air. Maybe she'd had too much to drink. When they got outside, though, bcb could tell something was up. This girl wasn't to be trusted.
                            "Hey wait a minute, aren't you..."
                            "Yep." The other girl said, right before she pushed bcb off the balcony to her death.

bcb is dead. She was Caroline, Former Virgin, Daniel's Exes-Aligned.

It is Day 2. With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              If I'm dead lynch Walt
                              But why
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                But why
                                So we could chat in dead thread

Comment

Working...
                                X