replied
    Though WaFia I like calling it "RINGING THE ATTACK GONG" better

for srs make gong my hydra partner Danny

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    FWIW BB tries harder as scum, so I don't really know what Clov is seeing

But I do sort of understand the "reward players that are trying" thing, but pretty much nobody tries here so you just sort of hit buttons and pray

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Also your daily reminder that buddying isn't a thing

Though I appreciate you actually saying something bcb <3

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    FWIW BB tries harder as scum, so I don't really know what Clov is seeing

But I do sort of understand the "reward players that are trying" thing, but pretty much nobody tries here so you just sort of hit buttons and pray

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Oh my god, his explanation was crap, then I asked for his reasoning and he didn't answer. Feel free to go re-read it and you'll see what I mean.
    I'll go back and look when I get home. Will, totally, let you know what I, like, think.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    That's fair Footy, but I think he gave you an explanation. Did I imagine that?
    Oh my god, his explanation was crap, then I asked for his reasoning and he didn't answer. Feel free to go re-read it and you'll see what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    That's fair Footy, but I think he gave you an explanation. Did I imagine that?

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Garydos View Post
    What would you like?

I'm down with raven or clov lynch
    I wanted to know why you called BB set scum.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    BB calling out Xmad (and xmad calling him scum for it) has been the majority of actual gameplay. I can't find scum or townies when nobody else is playing
    Oh my god.

Friese's halfhearted attempt at pushing Leelee was interesting to me, especially when he was called out about it he deflected and then just stop responding.

I have no idea what to make of Xmad/BB, as I'm not sure I have seen a scum game from BB yet.

Leave a comment:

• Garydos
    replied
    Mainly the end where he wined.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Which part, Gary?

Leave a comment:

• Garydos
    replied
    Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
    Bodyburner but other than him trying to get rid of me I got nothing Walter gives me scummy feelings but that's just a feeling with no evidence so eh? Also I'm not scum. I'm a stupid troll who sucks at mafia. #No Lynch
    Because of this.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    I just don't see the need to consistently say he's town when no one's even really pressuring him. Seems like needless support and buddying to me
    BB calling out Xmad (and xmad calling him scum for it) has been the majority of actual gameplay. I can't find scum or townies when nobody else is playing

Leave a comment:

• Garydos
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Gary why are you ignoring me?
    What would you like?

I'm down with raven or clov lynch

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    I still don't know if he is, but go back and look at page one. Do you disagree he felt comfortable in the thread?
    I just don't see the need to consistently say he's town when no one's even really pressuring him. Seems like needless support and buddying to me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X