Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Oh my god.

I wouldn't call it Blue level tunneling, I'm very open to other ideas, but I'm just not going to throw it three cases at the same time, it'll make me look spastic and nobody will listen.

But the thing is we are talking about you, and if you really want my opinion I have a scum read on you. I'd say your in dark orange territory with Friese, but Friese more so and I would rather focus on the person who isn't actively attempting to participate and help town.
    Now that you're talking about Clov, care to answer my earlier question, and why are you in dark-orange territory regarding him?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Whatcha wanna know Walt
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Whatcha wanna know Walt
        Just your thoughts

You said you were going to re-read the thread, and I value your opinion
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          I want to see what Cory has to say about PR.
          This seems like a productive line of discussion
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Now that you're talking about Clov, care to answer my earlier question, and why are you in dark-orange territory regarding him?
            Oh my god,

The question about why I didn't want to talk about him? I already did. I said I didn't want to focus on two cases today, especially when they have nothing to do with each other.

Now you are asking me to do exactly what I didn't want to. I want to focus on Friese today. Why is everyone (especially you) so opposed to lynching Friese?

Comment

Just your thoughts

You said you were going to re-read the thread, and I value your opinion
              I'm probably going to leave work early so we'll exchange toilet times

I'm proud people have some discussion running today

Sorry if I haven't been my usual CORYCURREN, rl stuff and work been distracting me but it's time I remember what's really important: text-based forum games

Comment

I can't see Friese being scum though. How do you feel about XMad?
                Oh my god.

How come? Do you have a tell on him?

I've only seen erratic Xmad play, one time he was town, the other he was scum. He was pushed because of it both times and lynched D1. I just don't see that being a reliable scum play for him. I think he

Comment

• Oh my god, apparently my post (^) to Walt I made from my phone didn't post until now.

That explains a lot.

Comment

Oh my god.

I've only seen erratic Xmad play, one time he was town, the other he was scum. He was pushed because of it both times and lynched D1. I just don't see that being a reliable scum play for him. I think he
                    Oh my god. I was kinda getting irradiated at Walt for ignoring this post when it didn't even post until now. Slide this in to when Walt asked the question.

Comment

• I think BB might be scum

Comment

Oh my god.

Oh my god. "I think he does this regardless of alignment" apparently didn't make it into the post either.

Comment

Oh my god,

The question about why I didn't want to talk about him? I already did. I said I didn't want to focus on two cases today, especially when they have nothing to do with each other.

Now you are asking me to do exactly what I didn't want to. I want to focus on Friese today. Why is everyone (especially you) so opposed to lynching Friese?
                          Who is everyone? Just me, maybe Clov, and that's it?

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Oh my god.

Friese is difficult to read, but I find it unlikely that he's scum based on some info I have, which I'll share once Leelee stops avoiding the thread
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            I'm probably going to leave work early so we'll exchange toilet times

I'm proud people have some discussion running today

Sorry if I haven't been my usual CORYCURREN, rl stuff and work been distracting me but it's time I remember what's really important: text-based forum games
                            I look forward to it. But get your life priorities in order!!!

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            I think BB might be scum
                            Why?
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• I'm not avoiding the thread

Comment

Who is everyone? Just me, maybe Clov, and that's it?

Friese is difficult to read, but I find it unlikely that he's scum based on some info I have, which I'll share once Leelee stops avoiding the thread
                                Oh my god.

Well yes, everyone that's talking in the thread. Lol.

Leelee stop avoiding the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X