• Daniel
    replied
    Vote Count:

Xmad - 1 - BB

Leelee - 1 - Friese

No Lynch - 2 - Leelee, Clov

PR - 1 - Cory

Clov - 2 - bcb, Xmad

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    Sure, but then again you started this at like post 26 when you really couldn't know if he was or not
    I still don't know if he is, but go back and look at page one. Do you disagree he felt comfortable in the thread?

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
    I know i'm just trying to find scum seeing who would jump on my scummy post and look who bit....also bcb intresting theory.
    I don't understand why you thought whoever pushed you for something YOU considered scummy was likely mafia. Townies OUGHT to be pushing scummy behavior

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    ...So you didn't consider that I could be reading the guy who actually was trying as town?
    Sure, but then again you started this at like post 26 when you really couldn't know if he was or not

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    I like bcb's logic there #lynch Clovdyx

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    ...So you didn't consider that I could be reading the guy who actually was trying as town?

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Seriously though, I like BB this game more than probably anybody - he's trying, and even if I don't agree with his conclusions, they're at least reasonable. Him accusing you doesn't mean he's scum. If he's town, he doesn't know your alignment, so he SHOULD be pressing you. What he said about you excusing your inactivity was completely true - you literally did just that. I don't think it's particularly damning, but there was a period where scum here were habitually "absent" and let town **** itself over, so I can at least understand where he's coming from.
    I know i'm just trying to find scum seeing who would jump on my scummy post and look who bit....also bcb intresting theory.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    What's the other?
    Mason

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    #Lynch Clovdyx

He's been buddying up to BB all game so there's two conclusions I can draw and they more logical is he's scum.
    What's the other?

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Gary why are you ignoring me?

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    #Lynch Clovdyx

He's been buddying up to BB all game so there's two conclusions I can draw and they more logical is he's scum.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Seriously though, I like BB this game more than probably anybody - he's trying, and even if I don't agree with his conclusions, they're at least reasonable. Him accusing you doesn't mean he's scum. If he's town, he doesn't know your alignment, so he SHOULD be pressing you. What he said about you excusing your inactivity was completely true - you literally did just that. I don't think it's particularly damning, but there was a period where scum here were habitually "absent" and let town **** itself over, so I can at least understand where he's coming from.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Originally posted by PR View Post
    Since that night he's really reeled it in a bit. Not overly pushing his scum reads (even though those were only the people on him to begin with.) It's interesting and sort of matches his relaxed style from his first game, but at this point I would like to see more out of him before I make a solid decision on it.
    #Lynch PR

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
    . I'm a stupid troll who sucks at mafia.
    Welcome home.

</doucheclov>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X