Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Oh my god.

I wouldn't call it Blue level tunneling, I'm very open to other ideas, but I'm just not going to throw it three cases at the same time, it'll make me look spastic and nobody will listen.

But the thing is we are talking about you, and if you really want my opinion I have a scum read on you. I'd say your in dark orange territory with Friese, but Friese more so and I would rather focus on the person who isn't actively attempting to participate and help town.
    I'm not going to listen to a case on me, in the sense that I have no interest in lynching myself, but I'd read it and address any issues. If nothing else, it'll give me (and presumably others that are still trying) another thing to judge your thought process on.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      This seems like a productive line of discussion
      Y u gotta be like dat doe?

It's not my fault nobody offered up thoughts on it earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        I'm not going to listen to a case on me, in the sense that I have no interest in lynching myself, but I'd read it and address any issues. If nothing else, it'll give me (and presumably others that are still trying) another thing to judge your thought process on.
        Oh my god. That's not how I meant that, but okay.

I'll address my issues with you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          I'm not avoiding the thread
          Liar
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Oh my god. What do you have Walt?

Comment

• I didn't say I was opposed to lynching Friese. I just don't have a lot to go off there. I don't have much to go off, and I don't see where Xmad is coming from.

Comment

I think BB might be scum
                Why so

Comment

I didn't say I was opposed to lynching Friese. I just don't have a lot to go off there. I don't have much to go off, and I don't see where Xmad is coming from.
                  Oh my god.

I don't really see where Xmad is coming from on anything, but not sure why that makes him scum.

Comment

Oh my god. What do you have Walt?
                    Just need Cory's input to make the picture complete. I'm curious about his stance on BB and other things
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Oh my god.

I don't really see where Xmad is coming from on anything, but not sure why that makes him scum.
                      I guess I'm just expecting townies to actually explain things in a way that makes sense and NOT just arbitrarily pull reads out of the air.

Comment

I guess I'm just expecting townies to actually explain things in a way that makes sense and NOT just arbitrarily pull reads out of the air.
                        Oh my god.

That makes sense, but that requires you actually think Xmad has critical thinking skills.

I'm not so sure. You get my point though.

Comment

I think BB might be scum
                          Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          Why so
                          Your timing was good BB, but Leelee nailed it.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Who is everyone? Just me, maybe Clov, and that's it?

Friese is difficult to read, but I find it unlikely that he's scum based on some info I have, which I'll share once Leelee stops avoiding the thread
                          Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          I'm not avoiding the thread

Comment

Your timing was good BB, but Leelee nailed it.
                            Thoughts on these two lurkers?
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• I'd still keep BB in the town pile. Not crazy about how he's dropped off a bit since getting at Xmad early, but if I'm right about Xmad, BB is probably lockclear.

Leelee definitely has an alignment.

Comment

I'd still keep BB in the town pile. Not crazy about how he's dropped off a bit since getting at Xmad early, but if I'm right about Xmad, BB is probably lockclear.

Leelee definitely has an alignment.
                                What makes you say that about Leelee?
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X