• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was upset I didn't fake a better ability for a minute

Comment

• Oh my god.

Lynch Leelee

Comment

• Leelee has been lynched (for real this time). Writeup incoming.

And if we could not have these happen in the wee hours of the morning, that'd be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          I was upset I didn't fake a better ability for a minute
          I thought it was a pretty cool ability
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• "Lynch Friese."
            "Nuh uh."
            "Ok."
            "So what now?"
            "Lynch Leelee?"
            "Oh yeah. Definitely."
            "I knew she was with Daniel all along."
            "So did I."

The girls gathered around Leelee, and despite her protestations, they kicked and jabbed and punched with the ferocity that only scorned women could.

Leelee is dead. She was Manami, Japanese Tease, Daniel's Exes-Aligned.

"Whoops."

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.

Comment

• Ftr I wouldn't have lynched leelee. Didn't feel it so BB,Walter,Footsy,Cory,Me,friese I'm town so don't bother lynching me plus if I was scum you can just save me for last I feel like BB and walter are scum they got together and basically said "let's lynch leelee" footsy also has a scum read cory it's up to you,me,friese and whoever the hell else may be town.
              Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• I think that's probably game

Sorry I was so off this game and not really paying attention, I have been crazy sick and between that and work I have had limited time and very low motivation

Was it Walt/BB/xmad? That would have been cool
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  I think that's probably game

Sorry I was so off this game and not really paying attention, I have been crazy sick and between that and work I have had limited time and very low motivation

Was it Walt/BB/xmad? That would have been cool
                  Does sound cool but now I know your not scum at least. friese is town so is footsy probaly so we can lynch one of BB or walter. anyone who doesn't vote with us will be considered scum we can at least take one scum.

Comment

• #Lynch Walter it's him,BB,footsy 2/3 shot of being right so we got one day to figure out this lynch we got the votes so who people who do we lynch? I'm on walter or BB

Comment

• Secret Night Lynch Votecount:

Walt - 1 - Xmad

With 7 alive and 7 voting, it's infinity to lynch.

Night 2 is over. PMs going out and writeup incoming.

Comment

• Think Leelee was framed. Still going with Leelee-Footsy-XMad
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Walt was usually pretty reasonable, but she'd had a lot to drink. Now she had to use the bathroom, so she went out to pee in the bushes. Before she could get going, she heard someone behind her. And it was definitely not her roommate.
                          "Uh oh."
                          She hit the ground, her head bashed in with a wine bottle.

Walt is dead. She was Gloria, The Girl from the Bushes, Daniel's Exes-Aligned.

Xmad sat alone in the dark. She wasn't really worried about the night, even when a girl she hadn't seen before approached her with malicious intentions. "You can't hurt me tonight," Xmad said, holding up a condom. "I'm covered."
                          "Crap." The other girl ran back into the bar and disappeared.

Xmad is still alive!

It is Day 3. With 6 alive and 6 voting, it's 4 to lynch!

Comment

• Xmad said, holding up a condom. "I'm covered."
                            "Crap." The other girl ran back into the bar and disappeared.
                            So Xmad is a dude. I was right all along. Lynch Xmad

Comment

• Stupid.

Good game Daniel
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• loooooooooooool
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X