X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corycurren
    replied
    It's not that I don't have standards

It's just that drunk!cory has different standards and drunk!cory is around pretty often

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
    Or it coudl be a town guy just being honest...?
    Nobody is going to believe that, though. Nature of the game is that when you make excuses for yourself, people wonder what they're trying to hide.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    I'm just kidding I'll sleep with anything that moves
    Honestly most of the guys here would, despite what they would say otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    You know you my bro.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Daniel has a thing for girls who lack the capacity to even

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    LOL Footsy

Daniel apparently dated a valley girl

SHAME CUBE DANIEL

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is two clich? I'm scum tells. Ladies and Gentlemen we have the "lol lynch me" and the "attacking they attacker"
    Or it coudl be a town guy just being honest...?

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    And Xmad your excuse of I've been busy with the CMD is weak. You made one post looking to trade, told IR he had a blank check, and then accosted the trade. I don't think there was any back and forth with the negotiationsn for that trade.

Also my point isn't that your were busy. It's day 1 who cares. My point is your bothered coming in and telling us you weren't going to be around. You may just be paranoid, but it's suspicious my friend.
    I sent out about 10 PMs about trades and only got one response back from IR. We didn't haggle much and I've been been busy with homework as well....wanna get this sh** done so I can enjoy my weekend...I made a post about me not being very active and it turns into a lynch hunt because you are paranoid.

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    He has admitted to changing his approach to avoid getting lynched. I am not comparing his behavior to past games.
    Yeah I've admitted it cause the first time I definitley needed to make changes and the 2nd time was people just being suspicious cause I tried to change my game to try and be a better mafia player.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    not sure why God cares
    Oh my god, I'll give you one guess why.

Leave a comment:

• Body Burner
    replied
    Originally posted by PR View Post
    The problem arises that it doesn't match his previous set pattern for scum or town. I don't know what "this" is.
    He has admitted to changing his approach to avoid getting lynched. I am not comparing his behavior to past games.

Leave a comment:

• Body Burner
    replied
    And Xmad your excuse of I've been busy with the CMD is weak. You made one post looking to trade, told IR he had a blank check, and then accosted the trade. I don't think there was any back and forth with the negotiationsn for that trade.

Also my point isn't that your were busy. It's day 1 who cares. My point is your bothered coming in and telling us you weren't going to be around. You may just be paranoid, but it's suspicious my friend.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    I'm pretty sure this is two clich? I'm scum tells. Ladies and Gentlemen we have the "lol lynch me" and the "attacking they attacker"
    The problem arises that it doesn't match his previous set pattern for scum or town. I don't know what "this" is.

Leave a comment:

• Body Burner
    replied
    Go ahead lynch me again I'm town. I'll just laugh my but off when this happens for the 3rd time.
    #lynch BodyBurner someone who lynched me is gonna be a wolf I'm thinking BB they're gonna be aggresive early I'm town. Leelee is a troll PR is possible scum. I'm not scum I have a legitimate claim to what I've been doing and BB knows it. He's trying to get rid of the weaker players so he can't take out the stronger ones later scum.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Vote Count:

Xmad - 2 - BB, Leelee

BB - 1 - Xmad

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X