• Show
Clear All

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    Let's lynch the newest guy every game!
    Uh-huh... weird...

Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
    Go ahead lynch me again I'm town. I'll just laugh my but off when this happens for the 3rd time.
    Seen it.

#lynch BodyBurner someone who lynched me is gonna be a wolf I'm thinking BB they're gonna be aggresive early I'm town. Leelee is a troll PR is possible scum. I'm not scum I have a legitimate claim to what I've been doing and BB knows it. He's trying to get rid of the weaker players so he can't take out the stronger ones later scum.
    And flailing out of control... hmm.. as scum he avoided pointing people out. As town he disappeared and didn't say much. This doesn't match either pattern so for now...

#Unlynch XMad

I want to see what you do birdie.

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Originally posted by PR View Post
    3rd times a charm right?
    I'm from charm city so why not. If ya'll wanna lynch be my guest I'll have the last laugh

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    #lynch BodyBurner someone who lynched me is gonna be a wolf I'm thinking BB they're gonna be aggresive early I'm town. Leelee is a troll PR is possible scum. I'm not scum I have a legitimate claim to what I've been doing and BB knows it. He's trying to get rid of the weaker players so he can't take out the stronger ones later scum.

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Go ahead lynch me again I'm town. I'll just laugh my but off when this happens for the 3rd time.
    3rd times a charm right?

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Vote Count:

Xmad - 3 - BB, PR, Leelee

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    #Lynch Xmad

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Let's lynch the newest guy every game!

Leave a comment:

• PR
    replied
    Really I'm scum for saying I'll be busy in CMD? I was sending out trades and actually traded...I'm not scum and can we not lynch me day one for once?
    Yes. Because you are using the same old scum bs reasoning that they are busy elsewhere instead of being in thread.

#Lynch XMad

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Morning all

I'm Daniel's ex Amazing Amy

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Does Xmad have a history of bailing at scum? I don't think I've played with him.
    I've been scum once and that was my first game in which I stunk up the joint my 2nd game I tried to be passive and judge since I was town now I'm being labeled scum AGAIN for doing the same thing. This is my 3rd game everyone assumed I was being coached up by scum last game I wasn't I made corrections to my mafia game. I'm doing that now plus i've been busy in CMD I'm not scum.

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Really I'm scum for saying I'll be busy in CMD? I was sending out trades and actually traded...I'm not scum and can we not lynch me day one for once?

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Garydos View Post
    Gonna call BB set scum.
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• Garydos
    replied
    Gonna call BB set scum.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx