X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You call me scum every game, JAS

(and I always am)
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• This was an entertaining read.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        I deserve LVP for that, but Xmad deserved to get lynched for portecting himself. For the record though I tried targeting Xmad the night someone tried to kill him and my PM said a big guy stopped me and hit on me all night. I couldn't get to Xmad. That's why I thought Xmad was a man and not the town protector. That's my fault for relying on flavor though.
        To be fair, he did protect a townie from dying that night. I don't know what else you wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          To be fair, he did protect a townie from dying that night. I don't know what else you wanted.
          To be better. It's bad enough we have monk. I don't need two monks. That's two monks too many to play mafia on Tuesday

Comment

• I nailed the scum team thnx footsy.
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Also I'd personally enjoy reading all of the Daniel exes PMs
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I was the older sister who had been around forever, so my word had more weight, even though I didn't really hate Daniel, I could live without him.

Comment

• Progress was made I single handleye sabotaged town
                  Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    Also I'd personally enjoy reading all of the Daniel exes PMs
                    I'll post them at some point. Probably tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      About the RNG of roles.

Originally, Xmad landed as one of the scum. I knew he'd immediately out himself and be lynched, so I tried it again. Same result. Third time made Xmad a townie. You were actually town the first two times.
                      You bastard It took youvthree tries to stick him with me
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Proposed new rule for all future mafia games:

Clov and Cory are not allowed to be on the same team. This includes not only scummates, but we also cannot be masons, nor can one recruit the other.

Comment

• Best game ever

Comment

• welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by bulkyoutube View Post
                              welcome!
                              Welcome to bulkyoutube Mafia!

Your role is: Chocolate Rain Guy

You have a voice as smooth as silk, you can talk to anyone, friend or foe, and sing them a beautiful song to sway them to your sweet, sweet ways.

Night Action: Sing to X

Win Condition: Make it rain chocolate

Comment

Working...
                              X