Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Oh, my bad. I saw "I'm skeptical of you" and assumed you were just doing that thing you do.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Oh my god, you are dumb or aren't reading the thread.
      And they say we Germans don't have a sense of humor.

Just answer the question.
      What's wrong with you? Ate something bad? Stock im Arsch? It's day 1, and there's not much wrong with an early LeeLee push, she's either scum or useless. Or both.
      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
        And they say we Germans don't have a sense of humor.

What's wrong with you? Ate something bad? Stock im Arsch? It's day 1, and there's not much wrong with an early LeeLee push, she's either scum or useless. Or both.
        Oh my god, sorry I just have never seen you show emotion before.

A Leelee push just seems easy for you to do and try to slide under the radar. If you have any sort of reason let me know, but it seems like you have no basis for the lynch.

Leelee has her moments of not trying but isn't in the scum or dumb group that litters WaFia. I don't buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          Oh my god, Friese what makes you think you can read Leelee at all?

I am surprised because I'm not sure anyone can.
          Can Leelee even read Leelee?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• I'm town

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I can read Leelee!

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              I'm town
              She's town this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                It's difficult, because I've only seen Leelee play like an independent. I think her statement was "as fast as possible as long as it's not me" or something like that.

Comment

Comment

• Johnny, talk to me. Who do you have as the sucm?

Comment

• Como estas?

Comment

• Monk has been replaced by bcb.

Comment

• Hola *****es
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Johnny, talk to me. Who do you have as the sucm?
                            Nothing clear yet. Mostly just slight town leans, hence my lack of vote throwdown yet.

Originally posted by Garydos View Post
                            Como estas?
                            Here footy... maybe. Gary answer the question I asked you a million years ago.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            Hola *****es
                            Hi BCB, did you manage to get into Monk's scumgroup okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              Nothing clear yet. Mostly just slight town leans, hence my lack of vote throwdown yet.

Here footy... maybe. Gary answer the question I asked you a million years ago.

Hi BCB, did you manage to get into Monk's scumgroup okay?
                              I did actually thanks, though the sink was clogged for some reason... Odd
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                I did actually thanks, though the sink was clogged for some reason... Odd
                                Well, if you drop your toothbrush in the sink, just throw it away and buy a new one. Trust me, it's safer that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X