Daniel's Exes Mini-Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Well, if you drop your toothbrush in the sink, just throw it away and buy a new one. Trust me, it's safer that way.
    You've been there too! What a coincidence!
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Monk has been replaced by bcb.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Okay so the fairest way to do this is to put everyone in charge of someone else

I will create a diagram of who is in charge of who based on things that A) make logical sense and B) amuse me
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Cory -> Footsy -> PR -> Clov -> Leelee -> xmad -> Friese -> JAS -> bcb -> Gary -> BB -> Walt -> Cory

You are in charge of the person in front of you

This is foolproof

If you do not like your assignment, please file a complaint with my lawyers

Comment

Comment

• You put Gary in charge of me? I don't even have words
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Johnny stealing my previous image ideas, scum

Comment

• No you're in charge of Gary

C'mon son

Comment

• Gary is in charge of BB

Because I figure he can just sneak into BB's house tomorrow night and look at his inbox

He's got catlike reflexes and ninja stealth skills

Comment

• So, by in charge of the person in front of us, you mean the person after us, got Ya

Comment

• I'm in charge of the german? Doesn't seem right.
                        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• I'm in charge of JAS? Oi, JAS, you scum or what?
                          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• xmad I gave you Friese so that you don't have to read much

you can thank me later

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              xmad I gave you Friese so that you don't have to read much

you can thank me later
                              We'll see about that.
                              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• #Lynch No Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X