7. Smug ass mother****er InjuredReserve thinks you're a SCRUB
    8. Yeah Body Burner **** yeah he's my jam like if people were songs
    9. You SLY GARYDOS ****ing ****ting on everyone
    10. XMADRAVEN
    11. lol monk
    12. FROGS THE ****ING CHAMPION
    13. WALTER ****ING FOOTBALL
    14. KING KONG GONG
    Last edited by corycurren; 05-31-2016, 05:53 PM.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Sorry, I'm not sorry. I don't give a fizzzzzucccckkkkkkk; YOLO swag swag swag
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

In

Comment

When in wafia
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Yo!
          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Whatever.

Comment

I'd play, but I actually care less than Cory, somehow.

Comment

You're getting a PM
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

For good old times sake.

Comment

Ill play. I am also tasking IR with texting me when the game starts as I don't log on very often

Comment

Yeaaaah

Comment

In.

Comment

4 players +!!

Comment

Get walt in here so we can merc his ass for poor draft grading.

Comment

Gong posted in The other game. That's as good as a sign up
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                              X