X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallia GOAT

PMs will go out tonight
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Comment

JUST FOR THAT, PMs are going out tomorrow

(I'm actually just going to sleep, tell no one)
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Okay PMs going out!

Comment

Looking for subs pl0x

Comment

I got u
              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Working...
              X