Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Walt Create an iPHone App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Walt Create an iPHone App

    So I can smash these ****ing herbzzz while I'm ****ing driving.
    I'm the greatest.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Franchize View Post
    So I can smash these ****ing herbzzz while I'm ****ing driving.
    For the safety of everyone else on the road it better if you didn't

    Comment


    • #3
      And an Android app while you're at it.

      Comment


      • #4
        If you were serious about it, Walt. I know a few app developers who've got quite an impressive resume.

        You could do something like Draft debacled but with touchscreen, I don't know if that exists already.

        Comment


        • #5
          Since WF is banned at my work, I approve.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




          Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

          Comment


          • #6
            I feel like the time has come to bump this. We really need an app, or maybe tapatalk integration.

            Unless it already exists and I'm an idiot.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
              I feel like the time has come to bump this. We really need an app, or maybe tapatalk integration.

              Unless it already exists and I'm an idiot.
              It's definitely on the to-do list
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

              Comment


              • #8
                and ads on the mobile site are beyond obnoxiosu

                It's unleash the dragon time yall

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                  and ads on the mobile site are beyond obnoxiosu
                  This

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You can install an interactive Disney pressed coin app on your iPhone, or install it as a web-based smart phone app for Android or Blackberry. .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      .
                      Last edited by Xmadraven; 11-30-2015, 06:54 PM.
                      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                      Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                      Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                      Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                      May Rags always be drunk.

                      Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Android app would be better.

                        Warm Regards,
                        David Michelangelo
                        Owner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          If you were serious about it, Walt. I know a few app developers who've got quite an impressive resume.

                          You could do something like Draft debacled but with touchscreen, I don't know if that exists already.
                          I would totally agree on this one! Also I would love to have an Android app too.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X