New skins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New skins

No offense, Walt, but this site is ugly. I mean, all of the information is presented well, but in today's age of graphic design, there is certainly something left to be imagined... Have you thought about changing it up?
    sigpic

Welcome to the Suh Zoo

Sadly, it's better than some web designer's pages I've seen...

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

New skins

You need some. What version of vB is this forum running?

Comment

PM Walter, or I think there is some sort of website upgrade/feedback thread somewhere in these things

Walter's name on here is Walter

I know he is super creative, but the good news if you send him a PM where your a dick, you might make jerks of the week. But if you want changes, prolly just be an awesome dude.

;-D
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Walter thrives on having his site look like the 90s and crash like then too

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            Walter thrives on having his site look like the 90s and crash like then too
            I don't know what 90's you lived in but that is downright wrong to say so. Move Mafia to another forum and stop some of the gifs.
            Find Jesus Christ and be Saved.

Comment

Of course, I know Walt probably won't do it because it won't make as
              much money as people repeatedly clicking on his message boards, but it is much more fun that just scrolling through message boards as you are trying to watch a game.

ahsan

Comment

Working...
              X