The Only Mock You Need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Only Mock You Need

All opinions are my own. I do this for a hobby but take pride in my opinions and research. Enjoy!!

1. Cleveland Browns: DE Myles Garrett, Texas A&M;
    What else is their to say here. The Browns can improve at every single position. Garrett is just too good to pass with the questionable QB class. Lock him in as number 1 overall.

2. San Fran 49ers: QB Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina:
    Im not totally sold on this pick. As I said before the QB class is pretty awful this year. However, Shanahan is an offensive genius and can create with anything. If they don't trade out here. Trubisky will be the pick.

3. Chicago Bears: QB Deshaun Watson, Clemson:
    No matter how bad the QB class may be, 2 end up getting picked top 5 almost every year. Watson is the number 1 Qb to some. Sitting behind Hoyer or Cutler for a year could do him good.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars: DL Jonathan Allen, Alabama
    Jacksonville starts off another draft with a blue chip player that slips. Add him to that young and buddinpg defense they already have and the Jaguars will turn some heads in that god awful division.

5. Tennessee Titans: S Jamal Adams, LSU
    Tennessee will be very tempted to take Mike Williams here, but with 2 first round picks they're gonna scoop up the best safety in the class. Dick LeBeau is going to love having himself another hard nose safety who can do it all, ring a bell at all?

6. New York Jets: CB Quincy Wilson, Florida
    The Jets will improve that putrid secondary from a year ago. Wilson is my number 1 CB in a very stoked draft for the position.

7. Los Angeles Chargers: S Malik Hooker, Ohio State
    The Chargers are going back to the best program in college football for their pick. (I'm a complete homer) But everyone should agree that Hooker is too good to pass up. Him and Bosa will terrorize offenses next year.

8. Carolina Panthers: RB Leonard Fournette, LSU
    I am not a fan of Fournette, at all. He is another Trent Richardson to me. However, I'm the minority in that opinion. If he's going to be as good as everyone expects, great fit for Carolina here.

9. Cincinnati Bengals: DE Derek Barnett, Tennessee
    This is a great value pick. The Bengals could add guy in the secondary here but Barnett is top 5 talent. No brainer if he's still on the board

10. Buffalo Bills: WR Mike Williams, Clemson
    I could see Buffalo going QB here, but Kizer isn't the answer and his stock will fall nationally soon. So instead they grab a number 1 NFL receiver to pair with Sammy Watkins. Good job, Buffalo.

11. N.O. Saints: DL Solomon Thomas, Stanford
    Thomas might not be here, so they could go CB. I do think it's safe to say they will go defense though, and Thomas would be BPA if he is still here.

12. Cleveland Browns: CB Marshon Lattimore, OSU
    This pick will probably be something obscure, or traded away because that's how the Browns are. But if they decide to take someone they should go Lattimore. Big and physical corner is going to be a focal point of Gregg Williams 3-4 attack scheme.

13. Arizona Cardinals: S Jabrill Peppers, Michigan
    Not a Peppers fan but i know the Cardinals love his hybrid type of defending. *cough* Tyrann Mathieu and Deone Bucannon *cough*. He played everywhere in college and will most likely do the same for Arizona.

14. Indianapolis Colts: RB Dalvin Cook, FSU
    The Colts could definitely add an offensive lineman here to protect their unicorn they have behind center. Unfortunately for them there isn't a lineman worth it here, especially when Cook is still on the board.

15. Phil. Eagles: WR Corey Davis, Western Mich.
    Doug Pederson finally does something to help his young QB's development. Corey Davis is a monster. Wentz will love being able to rely on him in tough times.

16. Baltimore Ravens: CB Gareon Conley, OSU
    Did I mention this draft was loaded on defense, especially Corner? Well the trend doesn't stop, Baltimore grabs Ohio States best Corner from last year and man oh man will he fit nice next to Jimmy Smith. Ozzie Newsome is a genius.

17. Washington Redskins: DL Malik McDowell, MSU
    Washingtons offense wasn't the problem last year. It was their joke of a defense, starting with the defensive line. McDowell is a menace in the middle of the trenches.

18. Tennessee Titans: TE O.J. Howard, Alabama
    Delanie Walker is getting old and said he wanted a diminished role before last season. Howard can do everything you ask of him. He can crack down and block and be the guy to hit the seems. Have to give your franchise QB weapons at some point.

19. Tampa Bay Bucc: WR John Ross, Washington
    Mike Evans destroyed defensive backs last season. Teams are going to try and key in on him, they won't be able to with John Ross torching nickel corners in the slot.

20. Denver Broncos: OL Ryan Ramczyk, Wisconsin
    If Denver has any plans of making another Super Bowl run they have to build that offense. With stud receivers already and young QB, it's time to build the line.

21. Detroit Lines: OLB Tim Williams, Alabama
    Detroit needs massive help on defense and Williams dropping this far is a golden goose for them. I'm not the biggest fan, but if he can produce like he did at Bama then he will be one of the steals of this draft.

22. Miami Dolphins: CB Teez Tabor, Florida
    The number 1 corner in the nation before the year began. Tabor didn't necessarily regress, but he was out worked and out shined by his teammate, Quincy Wilson. Attitude issues are also a problem, but like Tunsil, the Dolphins will be more than happy to let him slip.

23. New York Giants: TE David Njoku, Miami
    New York's defense is solid, they might lose JPP if they don't pay but I doubt he goes anywhere. Eli needs another threat on offense, a RB is much needed but not when Njoku is still here and they have no TE play.

24. Oakland Raiders: CB Sidney Jones, Washington
    Oakland needs secondary help desperately. Their offense is ready to make them contenders now, their defense needs to catch up. Sidney Jones is raw, but his physical attributes can't be denied.

25. Houston Texans: OT Cam Robinson, Alabama
    Houston may be tempted for Kizer here but they're gonna pass when they see that $72 million check go to the worst QB in the NFL. So Robinson will do here.

26. Seattle Seahawks: DE Takkarist Mckinnley, UCLA
    Seattle needs offensive line help very badly, man are they pissed Houston decided to pass on a QB and take Robinson instead. What do they do if they can't get their need? BPA of course. And McKinnley is the best here by far.

27. K.C. Chiefs: DE Taco Charlton, Michigan
    Kansas city would love for another offensive weapon here but none are worth passing on Charlton. Line him up opposite of Houston and you have yourself one hell of a duo chasing opposing signal callers.

28. Dallas Cowboys: CB Marlon Humphrey, Alabama
    We all saw how deadly the Cowboys offense was last year. If they could have stopped Aaron Rodgers once in their NFC divisional game they probably would have won. Well lucky for them Humphrey is here and ready to go from day 1.

29. Green Bay Packers: CB Jourdan Lewis, Michigan
    The packers need a RB considering how they were starting a receiver their last year. However, Montgomery played well and I expect Lacy stays put their too. So next on the list is Corner. They got hit with and injuries and poor talent. Lewis will add talent right off the bat.

30. Pitt Steelers: OLB Ryan Anderson, Alabama
    James Harrison isn't going to live forever. Anderson is a steal here for a defense that has struggled the last two years.

31. Atlanta Falcons: DT Caleb Brantley, Florida
    Dan Quinn has built a mean fast defense so far. He's going to add an explosive 300 pounder to the mic and stuff the middle of that line.

32. N.E Patriots: LB Zach Cunningham, Vanderbilt
    The Patriots will add a nice replacement for Collins. They will also send a message to Hightower. Cunningham will fit well in this system.
    Last edited by Casey Chewing; 02-01-2017, 07:42 PM.

Your mock got cut off.

Copy/paste is horrible here.

Comment

• Casey Chewing
      Casey Chewing commented
      Editing a comment
      Just tried to fix and edit it. Is it all showing for you now?

You don't think Reuben Foster is a first rounder? Not saying he 100% is, just curious as to your thoughts!

Comment

Working...
    X