Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post

Thats college. I'm talking NFL
    Calling you out on something I think is bogus. Agree to disagree.

Comment

You think he will get more than 15 carries a game??
      I AM THAT GUY

Comment

A little mixed on Humphrey. He's got some very positive characteristics (good school, good tape, solid production). Mike Williams had a strong performance against him, and his size could be an issue against similar guys in the NFL. Give me Sidney over him.

Comment

You think he will get more than 15 carries a game??
          Yes.

Comment

Im pretty sure Vick got paid. Men hit women all the time in the NFL and I'm not condoning it. Mixon was a kid. He has learned from it.
            After a year where he went from third-string QB to leading the Eagles to the playoffs, not right out of prison and certainly not after the trial. And again, no video.

No man has hit a woman on camera in the NFL and ever played another NFL snap. No owner cares if Mixon learned from it, and most probably don't care that he did it. They care about the fact that he got caught on camera doing it.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

Comment

Oh so you need to see it.
              I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                A little mixed on Humphrey. He's got some very positive characteristics (good school, good tape, solid production). Mike Williams had a strong performance against him, and his size could be an issue against similar guys in the NFL. Give me Sidney over him.
                Im not convinced that was against Humphrey ill have to watch again.
                I AM THAT GUY

Comment

So, I definitely wouldn't complain about these results for the Titans. Won't happen, but it'd be nice if it did.

Agree with the sentiment that Dawkins is a guard. I watched him after hearing hype and didn't get it. Too slow for tackle in the NFL.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  I agree. He hits hard and seems more athletic than average, which I like in this class, but I don't think he's elite in any one area, and that doesn't spell No. 1 corner to me. I think he's a decent corner who relies on being more athletic than the WRs against him, which he won't have in the NFL, and is why big, athletic receivers like Williams can beat him consistently. The real CB stud on that team in Minkah Fitzpatrick.

I love Jones if he weren't like 15 lbs too light. If he shows up at the combine around 190 and doesn't slow way down, I say he's the top corner. Has excellent coverage ability and plays aggressively. Tackles better than a corner his size should. Would looove to see him fall to the Titans at 18.

Comment

Ok Dawkins is Cordy Glenn all over again
                    I AM THAT GUY

Comment

Working...
                    X