Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rubio to Sign 6 year deal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Because playing in the Olympics is horrible competition.

    Comment


    • #17
      Fivas, you're a fool.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by fivas14 View Post
        This slow white boy (im white too) wont be able to drive in the NBA, he was playing against pussy europeans
        Besides the fact that the euro league DKV Joventut is in is considered a better league then the NCAA, this post proves how f*cking stupid you are.

        Comment


        • #19
          Also, you being a slow white boy shows nothing to the fact that Rubio is probably 10x faster than you.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by B-game17 View Post
            Also, you being a slow white boy shows nothing to the fact that Rubio is probably 10x faster than you.
            Which would make him 20x faster than you

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by arhymemaster View Post
              Besides the fact that the euro league DKV Joventut is in is considered a better league then the NCAA, this post proves how f*cking stupid you are.
              Meh, he plays in a league full of soft euro trash pussies

              Comment


              • #22
                I would bet money I can beat you in a race.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by B-game17 View Post
                  I would bet money I can beat you in a race.
                  LMAO

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I don't see what's so funny about that.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Sucks for the T-Wolves that he is def staying in Spain.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        http://www.walterfootball.com/nbadraft2009rubio2.php

                        I'll have more on this now that Kahn has thrown Rubio under the bus...

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X