No announcement yet.

Official NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a better picture of them, along with some pictures of new jerseys from around the league.

Jazz

Clippers

T-Wolves

Cavaliers (Not sure if this is real, but they are getting new uniforms)

Warriors

Jazz: Not a huge fan of the multi-coloured numbers/logos, but overall I think they look awesome and I'll definitely be picking one up.
    Clippers: Thought their current uniforms were fine, but these are definitely improved.
    Timberwolves: I really don't think they needed a change, these look alright but very plain without the green.
    Cavaliers: These, if real, are horrible. The 3 inch stripe things on the side look ridiculous and the font looks very out of place. Their previous jerseys were fine.
    Warriors: Very nice. Always loved when their wore their hardwood classic jerseys, and these are essentially the same thing.
    Last edited by Sean McG; 08-17-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Those Warriors ones are awesome.

Comment

• I love the orange away color for the clipps
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I was away at the time of that four team trade but let me chime in.

Houston - salary dump, could they be darkhouses for Melo?
          NOLA - terrible short sighted move, Ariza won't improve them and if Paul leaves they've lost their ready made replacement
          Pacers - great move, they could contend for the 8th seed in the weak east now
          Nets - solid move, Brook Lopez (for all his qualities) is not a great rebounder, Murphy is

Comment

• I agree with Sean that the new Wolves design is pretty bland (we look like the Magic now) but it's definitely an improvement over last years. Those Clippers, Jazz, and Warriors jerseys look really nice though. You usually can't go wrong with going retro...case in point, I wish we would bring back the retro Wolves jersey and logo:

Although our old all-black alts were pretty sweet as well:

Comment

• Turns out that is what the new Cavs jerseys are like, and I am a big fan. They don't have that weird striping on the side in that other picture, and it's a simple but cool design. Thought their previous jerseys were fine, but apparently the city wants everything changed post-LeBron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean McG View Post

Turns out that is what the new Cavs jerseys are like, and I am a big fan. They don't have that weird striping on the side in that other picture, and it's a simple but cool design. Thought their previous jerseys were fine, but apparently the city wants everything changed post-LeBron.
                Those Cavs jersey look pretty darn awesome. Nice and simple

Clips one's: I didn't notice a difference at first other than the away jersey. They basically sharpened up the old designed

Jazz one's: They look okay, but they look too retro

Wolves one's: They look the same

Warriors one: They look quite unique, but the logo is a bit too big

The Wizards should look for a new team name/uniforms. The current ones kinda suck

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• NBA teams change uniforms way too haphazardly.

Comment

• I like the T-Wolve one the best. Those side colors are hot and blend well together.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• I really like the Warriors one.

Comment

• Looks like Melo is going to get his way and get traded out of Denver:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...ynuggets082610

Comment

• I dont think anything is forthcoming with Carmelo yet. My prediction is that Yao will retire at the end of the year and Melo becomes a rocket

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean McG View Post
                            Looks like Melo is going to get his way and get traded out of Denver:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...ynuggets082610
                            Please to the Wizards

I BEG YOU!!!

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Ryan Howard gave some great advice to Evan Turner...

"He said you gotta compare Philly to like a big brother...some days he's gonna like you and some days he might not like you, but he still loves you, and it's all about what you do and how you do things...but it's always having the support, no matter what."

I love that

Comment

• Apparently the Kings were offered Melo, it sounds great but we'd likely have to give up Tyreke and DeMarcus and possibly JT to land him and he could well walk out after a year.. No thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X