Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
    lol

Bill Simmons said you have to have like a set number of service years before you can get a NTC
    How odd, I wonder why that is the prevalent rumour then? Maybe he just wanted Westbrook money after all.
    Last edited by henry3; 11-05-2012, 02:45 AM.
    Originally posted by Zodiac
    No disrespect to Kobe but Teague has the prettiest floater in the league
    Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed
    I see Davis as a much more polished Biyombo, so I dont see what the hoop-la is
    Zodiac. He's as crazy as you think.White Power

Comment

• Go figure, we lose Josh Smith and beat one of the top teams in the west.

Also, Larry Drew please for the love of god let the offense run through Teague, it's so much better when it does. Also Teague shut down Westbrook yet again...yet again.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac View Post
        Go figure, we lose Josh Smith and beat one of the top teams in the west.

Also, Larry Drew please for the love of god let the offense run through Teague, it's so much better when it does. Also Teague shut down Westbrook yet again...yet again.
        Teague played 26 minutes. So it far more evidenced that Westbrook was just sucking in general and it was not Teague specific.
        Teague has abused Westbrook tonight when he's been on him, Every shot is highly contsted and apWestbrook just simply cant keep up with Teague's quickness and speed

Comment

• Originally posted by henry3 View Post
          Teague played 26 minutes. So it far more evidenced that Westbrook was just sucking in general and it was not Teague specific.
          Teague shut his ass down, Teague also shut Maynor down.

HELL HE SHUT EVERYBODY DOWN AND THEN HE TOLD KD TO SIT DOWN
          sigpic

Comment

Such a Homer, Westbrook just sucks.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

You can't shut two players down at once Zodiac. I know homers gon homers but man I can almost smell Teague's semen on your breath from here.

Comment

• I am never that bad right?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                  Such a Homer, Westbrook just sucks.
                  Would you describe Westbrook as streaky or just a guy who struggles when he can't consistently get to the rim?

Comment

I am never that bad right?
                    Haha seldom.

Comment

Would you describe Westbrook as streaky or just a guy who struggles when he can't consistently get to the rim?
                      I don't think he's that streaky at all, to the same thing I say about LeBron all the time, they are just not jump-shooters. If Westbrook cannot get to the rim he just forces up bad shots, at the very least when LeBron shoots he actually is smart about it, Westbrook to me plays without a brain. It seems every game there is something to complain about with Westbrook, the whole problem of not getting the ball to Durant is real and a huge problem. That is the one thing they miss from Harden because Skip Bayless is actually right in that one regard, Harden was the Thunder's best point last year. Westbrook is still amazing at getting to the rim and one of the most athletic guards in the game, he just acts stupid. Especially when you have the best scorer to pass the ball to.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I don't think the getting the ball to Kevin Durant thing is entirely his fault. Durant is getting the ball into his hands. He is just passing it or turning it over more frequently. 3.5 assists up to 6.7, turn overs up from 3.8 to 5.3 with more rebounds, steals, blocks and even more visibly the guy is working his ass off on defence. He looks exhausted before he even gets down the floor so its no surprise to see him either passing the ball or not getting it at all.

Comment

I don't think the getting the ball to Kevin Durant thing is entirely his fault. Durant is getting the ball into his hands. He is just passing it or turning it over more frequently. 3.5 assists up to 6.7, turn overs up from 3.8 to 5.3 with more rebounds, steals, blocks and even more visibly the guy is working his ass off on defence. He looks exhausted before he even gets down the floor so its no surprise to see him either passing the ball or not getting it at all.
                          The only time I have seen the Thunder this year was the last two minutes of the SA-OKC game and you could visibly see Durant wanting the ball and Westbrook basically ignoring him, I don't think you can pardon that. Of course have not seen the last two games or last night's horrible shooting game but I assume it was more of the same.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• He wasn't really demanding the ball recently and the last two minutes against one of the best 2 way back courts ever is the best time to have the ball out of his hands because he is never going to find the rim.

Atlanta doesn't even have an athletic plus defender defender on the wing unless we are still counting Stevenson nor an interior rim protector like besides you know an obvious team like the Bobcats when is there a better time for Westbrook to be i dunno what you would call it? Blind? I just think he had a crap game.

Comment

The only time I have seen the Thunder this year was the last two minutes of the SA-OKC game and you could visibly see Durant wanting the ball and Westbrook basically ignoring him, I don't think you can pardon that. Of course have not seen the last two games or last night's horrible shooting game but I assume it was more of the same.
                              Do you even hear yourself speak sometimes?

You're basically admitting you have no idea what you're talking about. Just shut up if you don't know the stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                                Do you even hear yourself speak sometimes?

You're basically admitting you have no idea what you're talking about. Just shut up if you don't know the stuff.
                                I know exactly what I am talking about, I have seen westbrook for the last three years and he has not grown at all.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X