No announcement yet.

Official NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My playoff teams at this moment are for the West, OKC in over Portland, pretty obvious why, and Boston/Brooklyn out since they barely got in and didn't really improve, replaced with Indiana and a healthy Paul George and Miami, with their healthy starting 5. Don't think New York will make it despite what they've done, do think the Pistons have a good chance to get in, one of the east teams will probably get hit bad by injuries. Magic still a year away imo.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Still early. I think Boston gets better.

Comment

• Will LeBron still TBA, somehow Wade was the only guy that went with a one year contract this year. I wouldn't have predicted that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          Will LeBron still TBA, somehow Wade was the only guy that went with a one year contract this year. I wouldn't have predicted that.
          guys are scared

Comment

• Most people are usually risk adverse (e.g XP vs 2PT conversion)

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• You'd expect more guys to demand a player option after their third year, though. That way they're still protecting themselves in case of serious injury while leaving the door open for a big payday.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• Since no one has said anything I'll say it. I liked the David Lee trade.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  Will LeBron still TBA, somehow Wade was the only guy that went with a one year contract this year. I wouldn't have predicted that.
                  I did, but people called me crazy and stupid
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    I did, but people called me crazy and stupid
                    Weren't you saying Love should have opted in to play on a one year deal? That's the opposite of what happened.

Comment

• Summer League update. The James Young circle jerk has come to an abrupt end because he's really sucked these past two games.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ohhh DeAndre might go back to the Clippers after all. Kind of hoping this happens just for the silliness of it.

Comment

• Deandre is super impressionable obviously and that's what got him to agree to come here anyway.

But the Clippers are straight fuckboys, as if we didn't know that
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Apparently he was the one that called Doc Rivers first

Comment

• Rather see him go to the Mavs, but if he goes back to LA, I'll be rooting for chaos to ensue.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Hahaho

https://twitter.com/ThomasCDee/statu...88894846279680

#knicks were in play for Lee via a three-way trade with Portland, per source, but Phil Jackson "didn't want any former Isiah players." #NBA
                                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                                X