Official NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Derrick Rose was the league MVP a few years back, too.

Hawks may trade Paul Millsap to Phoenix in order to bring back Al Horford. We'll see if Horford is interested in staying with Atlanta for what is probably a little less than what other teams will pay him.
    Rose is shot noah isnt.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
      Also important to remember:
      Unless the rules have changed, the only punishment for failing to reach the cap floor is that you have to pay out the difference divided out the same to all your players evenly. It's not the most compelling of incentives, to say the least. I'd wager roughly half the league enters the season with cap space, with some teams well over $20M. Veterans with 2+ years left on their deals are a better bet than free agents right now and it's easier to facilitate trades into available cap room than having to make salaries match. We've seen this with Philly, the Blazers, few other teams and it'll only be more pronounced these next 2-3 years
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Yeah paying the floor difference doesn't account for the long term cap holds, so its definitely more preferrable

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Rose is shot noah isnt.
          And yet Rose has been the better and healthier player for the past two years.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            And yet Rose has been the better and healthier player for the past two years.
            You obviously haven't been watching the Bulls to make a statement like that. I almost feel like youre trolling me.

Comment

• Who the **** is Jon Leuer and why is he going to make more in a month than I'm going to make my entire life.

Comment

• Rose is shot? Yeah, but so are Noah and Rondo. Which is a shame because I'm a big Noah fan. All-time glue guy.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Rondo was decent last year wasn't he?

Comment

• Cs land Horford. Nice get, especially for team with no front court.

If only they had drafted Bender.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                      Rose is shot? Yeah, but so are Noah and Rondo. Which is a shame because I'm a big Noah fan. All-time glue guy.
                      Originally posted by AliceAttack View Post
                      Rondo was decent last year wasn't he?
                      Rondo was real good ladt year. Lost on a crap kings team and a stacked west. Noah is not shot. He was shoved to the bench by Hoiberg cuz Hoiberg doesn't believe in defense. Yes he got injured but still a defensive stud, high energy, and one of the best if not the best passing big men in the league

Comment

• It's ****ing lit!
                        sigpic

Comment

• No, Rondo is done. He lost a step and now doesn't even try on D anymore, which was really his only selling point since he can't shoot and no longer has the speed to just smoke fools whenever he wants. But, believe what you want, just leave me out if it.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                            No, Rondo is done. He lost a step and now doesn't even try on D anymore, which was really his only selling point since he can't shoot and no longer has the speed to just smoke fools whenever he wants. But, believe what you want, just leave me out if it.
                            As someone who put up with roughly 50 games of exactly what you're describing from that p.o.s., I refuse to believe his numbers in SAC were anything but the emptiest of calories.

Now the question becomes, who amongst me and Ckane wants Harrison Barnes less?
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Austin Rivers was just about the worst player in Nba history his first couple of years. He's now making 10+ million a year, and the Clippers ostensibly chose him over Durant

Comment

• I'll take Rondo all day every day. Just now how he will play for hoiberg

Comment

Working...
                                X