Official NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I laughed especially hard at Celtic fans.
    Celtics fans are among the worst in sports. Watching them think they had an ice cube's chance in hell of getting Kevin Durant, Demarcus Cousins, Jimmy Cutler, Paul George, Dwight Howard, and pretty much every other star on the planet has been more annoying than anything in football.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

Celtics fans are among the worst in sports. Watching them think they had an ice cube's chance in hell of getting Kevin Durant, Demarcus Cousins, Jimmy Cutler, Paul George, Dwight Howard, and pretty much every other star on the planet has been more annoying than anything in football.
      It's more that they think that James Young and a 2058 2nd is fair compensation for that caliber of player. I include Danny Ainge in that btw.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Bradley Beal is awesome finally and I semi-regret trashing that contract but not really since I enjoy watching him so I'm mostly just happy is all
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          Bradley Beal is awesome finally and I semi-regret trashing that contract but not really since I enjoy watching him so I'm mostly just happy is all
          You like the Noel trade? Dallas didn't really give up much for a star defensive center.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

You like the Noel trade? Dallas didn't really give up much for a star defensive center.
            How could I not? Rim running centers have always excelled under Carlisle. We might've just gotten a 22 year old Tyson Chandler for some spare change.

I'm just concerned we're gonna be drafting ~15 instead of ~5 like we should be and end up drafting another Shane Larkin, but the Mavs have been above .500 since 1/1 so it's hard to attribute their inability to bottom out to the Noel trade.
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

How could I not? Rim running centers have always excelled under Carlisle. We might've just gotten a 22 year old Tyson Chandler for some spare change.

I'm just concerned we're gonna be drafting ~15 instead of ~5 like we should be and end up drafting another Shane Larkin, but the Mavs have been above .500 since 1/1 so it's hard to attribute their inability to bottom out to the Noel trade.
              They're like four games back from the 8 seed, I don't think you have to worry about that particular scenario. 8-10 isn't a bad area for them to draft in.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
              X